ten

SWEETPEA

ONCE WE GOT TO POPS we saw Jughead sitting in a booth talking to Betty.

How wonderful.

"Hey Jug you ready to go?" I asked trying to speed up the process so I can get back to Nova, Toni has been hogging her.

"You're leaving already?" Betty asked with sad eyes

"Yeah I have to go, there was a brawl at the Wyrm and I have to help my dad clean it up" Jug half lied while gathering his stuff.

"Really what happened?" She looked up at us for answers

"I'll tell you what happened" Fangs glared at her, "your guys came up into our place trying to cause problems"

"What? Who?"

Fangs rolled his eyes and I scoffed "Your red-headed friend Archie and Reggie with the rest of his football team. Tried to take Nova with them so we had to handle them"

"We" Deandre scoffed quoting me

I know he doesn't like me right now and I don't blame him, I should have protected Nova better. What was I even thinking?

Betty shook her head in confusion, "Wait so this all started because of Nova?" She asked us, " I don't see what makes her so special.. she just waltzes in thinking she can take everyone's man"

Leo laughed loudly while some of us just looked at her in disbelief,

"Did she just..."

"BITCH" Leo burst into laughter causing us all to laugh, Leo had one of those contagious laughs that makes unfunny jokes funny.

"The 'B' in your name stands for buggin'" Kingsley laughed

"On god" Deandre snickered

"Betty please don't get jealous," Jughead said trying to keep his eye-rolling under control.

Betty sighed looking at him, "I'm not jealous Jug. Just because she has a nice body doesn't mean she has any real specialty to her"

"Yeaaaah, I'd stop talking if I were you" Deandre stated.