twelve

SWEETPEA

WE'RE WHAT?! ❞ Jughead yells at Principal Weatherbee

"Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge came in here showing me that you guys were the ones that started the whole fight and I can't have students of that nature in my school so I'm sending you all back to Southside High"

"You can't do this!" Toni yells "Betty was the one who started all of this talking bad about Nova"

"That may be true but you guys have started multiple fights here so it's only fair to send you back. I'm sorry" He says dismissing us from his office

"Fucking bullshit!" I yell storming out of the room and down the halls with the rest of them following me. "SouthSide high? Really?" Fangs huffed clearly annoyed, "First they take us away from our own school only to send us back. What kind of stupid shit?"

"We can all talk about this at Pops," Toni says going to her motorcycle. The rest of us agree and take off. Nova looks at me for a brief minute before getting in her car and driving off.

Okay? That was odd... Making it to Pops didn't take long at all since it was during those times that barely anyone was on the road.

I parked my bike and got off of it while taking my helmet off. Everyone else came and followed parking their vehicles and getting out. I went over to Nova's Hummer waiting for her to get out. Quietly she jumped out and walked inside without saying a word to me.

NOVIAIA

Without speaking I slide into the booth having Sweet Pea next to me. They must've figured something was wrong with me because Toni asked "Girl you okay?"

I nodded and laid my head down on the table. "She gets like that after fights. All tired and child-like" De says shaking his head "The only ever time she's like that is when she's tired"

Pea put his arm around me and I leaned into his chest feeling slightly tired. "So how bad is the Southside school?" Kingsley asks making all of our friends cringe and shake their heads. "It's rough, to say the least," Fangs replies

"But I'm pretty sure you've had to deal with rough schools in New York" Jug shrugs, "Yeah, and crackheads walking down the street at night trying to steal anything they think is valuable" De laughs shaking his head

"So what should we do? Because I'm bored" Toni asks leaning on the table we all look at each other and I finally speak up "Let's go swimming"

"Look who decided to talk," Sweets says laughing. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him. "Yeah I'm down, we can go down to the quarry" Fangs nods

"The fuck is a quarry?" Kingsley asked 

"A pond basically" Toni answered 

"Yall be saying some weird shit for real" Kingsley shook his head making some of the boys laugh. 

"Shut up, let's go" I rolled my eyes 

With record time we made it back to the house and I raced up the stairs into my room tripping on the door stopper. "Stupid bitch" I mumbled to myself. God, I hope nobody saw that 

"Did you trip?" Toni snickered trying to hold her laughter back. I hesitated for a moment and said "Pft what? No"

She laughed loudly,  "Yeah right we all heard you"

Rolling my eyes I walk over to my dresser and pull out a black two-piece bathing suit, my bathing suit "Whatever" I dismissed her as I walked to my bathroom. I closed the door behind me and stipped off my 'fight clothes' into my swimwear.  

When I walked out I jumped slightly. Toni and Sweetpea sat on my ottoman both in their swimming suits. Sweet Pea had his trunks on and a cut-off t-shirt while Toni had on shorts and a serpent shirt tied in a knot to the side over her. 

"Damn," They both said before looking at each other and glaring 

I snickered slightly walking past them. I pulled out a pair of jean shorts to put on before putting my hair up in a bun just to get it out of my face. "Nova, can I grab your ass just once?" Toni asked half-jokingly 

"FUCK NO" Sweet Pea yelled causing me to burst into laughter, "She's mine Toni I won her fair and square" 

"She's not an object you meathead, and you haven't even asked her to be your girlfriend yet!" Toni yelled back 

"You two are like children" I shook my head 

"At least I'm the cuter one" Toni shrugged before leaving my room 

"Finally" Sweet Pea sighed coming closer to me before pulling me into his arms, "She is right though, you have an amazing body Princess" He complimented me while kissing my cheek 

"Thank you" I smiled, "and you too," I said eyeing his arms 

I would let him destroy me 

Just kidding 

...No I'm not  

JUGHEAD

I walked up the stairs after being sent to go get Nova and Sweet Pea, as I opened the door I saw the two sucking the soul out of each other- I mean making out. Shaking my head I see fangs come up the stairs to see what the hold up was.

"Oh my god is that their response for everything?" He scoffs shaking his head

"Damn shame," I say to fangs before knocking on the now-open door to get their attention. They pull apart from each other and look at us with slightly embarrassed smiles.

"Let me guess, science again?" Fangs snickers. Nova's face gets pink and nods "Yeah I'm trying to major in Human Anatomy"

"More like Major in sucking Sweet Peas Di-" Fangs gets cut off by Sweet Pea chasing him down the stairs leaving me and Nova looking at each other and then walking down following them.

DRACO'S THOUGHTS 💭
I  forgot to tell yall this but read this in dark mode  😚. Honestly if you still read in  light mode you're a different breed.