fortyfive

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

MY HEART STARTED TO BEAT FASTER as i looked at the man in front if me

Sweetpea came closer to my bed and sat down at the end of it just like Jason did a few minutes ago.

"Uh, hey" i smile lightly not really knowing where to look. it was awkward but not so awkward where you wanted to cringe and run away.

"I miss you, a lot" He said fiddling with his rings, "We all did" I nodded watching him play with the silver bulky rings on his right hand. "I missed you guys too"

Sweetpea looked up at me. Our eyes made contact and it was like we met for the first time all over again. "Uhm- the argument that we had before i got arrested..i didn't mean the things i said. I didn't mean for them to come out that way." He cut me off by putting his hand on my thigh. Somehow without noticing he had scooted up the bed closer to me so that we were much closer than a arms length away.

"Hey, its okay" Sweets gives me a reassuring smile while lightly rubbing my thigh, "Im sorry for how i acted, i was childish for not listening to you and driving away" He looked into my eyes like he lost something and he was now trying to find it.

I shurg and look to the side, "Its fine. That's in the past now so we can't do anything to change it"

Sweetpea grabbed my chin with his hand as he softly turned my head to make me look at him. "You're right. I'm just glad you're safe and back home..and maybe we could hopefully start back up where we left off?"

Start my relationship with Sweetpea again? Shit that could be dangerous, but i do miss him..fuck it why not

"I think we can do that" I say smiling. Sweet's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and immediately tackled me into a bear hug- which hurt because like hello a bitch hasn't ate in a fat minute. I was slim thick now im slim stick

SLIM STICK WITCHO UGLYASS, IS IT A MAN IS IT A WOMAN? ITS A UGLYASS- bitch stop because you acting out

I yell laughing but also in pain "PEAAAA, YOU BIG BITCH GET OFF ME I CANT BREATHE" He laugh and lets go but he was still on top of me. His body had maneuvered itself between my legs with his arms around my upper body.

"Is it weird that i missed you yelling at me?" He asks sitting up on his knees to look at me. "I think thats called stockholm syndrome"

"I don't really care. Im just glad i have my girl back" He says bringing his face to mine kissing me softly. His lips against mine felt great, i had almost forgotten what it felt like to kiss someone

Sweetpea moved his hands down the sides on my body stopping at my thighs- i think he has a weakness for thighs if we're being honest.

Before he could even attempt to go any further a knock at the door interrupted us. I stayed how i was because im not moving tf i look like but Sweetpea moved just to sit next to me with my legs in his lap.

"You may enter" i say laughing. She opened the door laughing before saying that her and sweetpea had to leave because someone new had just joined the serpents and they needed help with the initiation.

So before i was left alone once again the both gave me hugs and then left closing my bedroom door..