thirtythree

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

GET UP ❞ Leo yells doing his morning routine of waking me up.

Today i was not feeling it, i knew they weren't gonna let me stay home though, so i had a plan.

"LEO GET OUT" I yell throwing my tv remote at him. I hear him scream as the remote hit his sholder, "I hate black people"

Did he really just-, "Bitch you are black now get out of my ROOM!" I yell at him pushing Leo out and closing the door. I went to my closet threw on some sweatpants over my shorts, left my tank top putting a cut off long sleeve shirt with some slides.

I grabbed my bag and put my hair in a messy bun and decided to just do my eyebrows then went downstairs to tell them bye

I grabbed my bag and put my hair in a messy bun and decided to just do my eyebrows then went downstairs to tell them bye. "BYE FATTIES IM LEAVING" I yell taking my keys off of the rack then leaving to go to my Hummer.
Once i started it i took off and went to Pops.
. . . .
TONI'S POV

As i walk out of the door to my Motorcycle i see Betty and Sweet Pea arguing infront of his house. Honestly I don't know what she wants nor do i want to find out so i act like I don't see anything and take off.

Betty's a dumb blond bitch who thinks she can save the world with her great value version of ScoobyDoo friends. Im so for real, i was walking past them one day and i heard them talking about how they deserve more recognition for finding out the town's mystery. Bitch i KNOW you fuckin lying, but anyways..

I parked in the school lot and walked over to Fangs and Jughead.
"Good morning" Fangs smiles at me while Jug is on the computer. "Hey Toni" he says looking up for a quick minute then back to typing.

"Hola Amigos" I respond sitting on the picnic table that our school had, one of the many ones.

"What's the plans for tonight?" Jughead asks closing his macbook. Sweet Pea and the rest of the boys walked up to us but no Nova.

"We're having the party tonight, which also means we need to get the house clean and ready" Deandre says sitting down next to me. "Where's Nova?" Sweet Pea asks sitting on the table. "Don't know, she left before us" Leo says shrugging

"I'll text her" I say pulling out my phone but not before Cheryl Blossom walks up to us being annoying.

"Awe looks like you're missing someone" She fake pouts "What will you ever do without your leader?"

"We're our own people, we are perfectly capable of doing things on our own" I say glaring at her. "Oh please, if Nova said go jump of a bridge you would do it, wouldn't you?"

"Well yeah, thats my homie" Fangs shrugs getting all of us to agree and laugh. "So immature, anyways see you guys at the party. Chow" The red haired girls smiles disappearing into the school building.

"I hate that bitch" Hakeem says getting up from his spot, the rest of us follow to get to class. But still no sign of Nova
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV

So there i was, hot sauce on my tiddies. Sike yall thot

After leaving Pops i went back home but on the way there my phone started to buz with text messages.

PAPÍ CHULO

Where tf you @

Goodmorning Baaby 😻😻

Buenos Nachos Mami, but wya?

Promise you won't tell the others?

Yeah 👀

At home skipping. I didn't feel like coming to school today

ikyfl. Get here now before i beat your ass 😤

Yess daddy you know i like it rough 😫💦

🤣 Im fr Nov

Noo iion want to come to school. && DON'T TELL THEM IM HERE EITHER

Smfh what do you want me to say then??

I'm helping Jason with something

And if they ask what, what do i say?

Mind your business bitch

Nah hoe try again

Bitch- tell them with family shit ig idfk

Get your story straight cause rn this lie sounds like ass

Your finna catch these hands oms

You finna catch this dick 💦

You nasty. Bye

Rolling my eyes laughing i park my car in the drive way and go back inside my lovely humble abode. I jogged up my stairs and snatched off my sweat shirt and sweat pants going back to my tank top and shorts.

I decided that i was gonna sleep for a while then go to the story to get party shit, then decorate and go back to sleep after that.