five

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

I HAVE TO SAY NOVA, Reggie took a drink from a cup that was mixed with vodka and probably more vodka, "You can throw one hell of a party"

I smiled taking his cup and drinking some of it "Thanks Reggie" I said handing his cup back to him before walking back inside.

"YO BLACKWELL, THIS PARTY IS CRAZY" Yelled one of the football players

I chuckled giving him a thumbs up, "THANKS". I made my way to the kitchen and saw Jughead alone sitting at the table on his computer.

I grabbed two bottles of water and sat down in front of him, "Wanna tell me why you're sitting alone?"

"Parties aren't really my thing so I'm over here" He shrugged

I looked at him for a moment then closed his laptop before grabbing his hand "Come on Jug, this is a party for your gang and mine, have fun!" I said leading him to where everyone was dancing in the living room.

He was stiff at first but then he started to dance, and honestly, it wasn't half bad.

ELIZABETH

"Oh my gosh, B look," My best friend said getting my attention.

I followed her finger to see Jughead dancing with the new girl Nova, my heart broke slightly as I started to feel jealous watching them dance together. Their bodies moved so perfectly together.

"I thought you guys were taking a break.."

I quickly wiped a tear that escaped from my eye before putting on a fake smile to look at her, "We are so it's fine" I lied

I continued to watch them as they danced together for two more songs before Nova left him to dance alone. Watching her go upstairs somewhere I turned to V, "I'll be back", I didn't take time to hear her response before leaving to follow Nova.

Their house was really big, almost Cheryl Blossom big. Nova had gone into a room that I could only guess was hers but she wasn't alone.

I couldn't see who the other person was nor the gender but I did see them talk for a moment before kissing.

"Look what we have here.." I whisper to myself pulling out my phone taking a picture of it.

You messed with the wrong girl Nova.

NOVIAIA

Waking up the next morning was rough, everything last night was a blur from the time I kissed Sweetpea until now.

Sunlight blinded my eyes motivating me to get up. I let out a small groan rolling out of bed tripping over one of my throw pillows that had fallen on the ground.