fortysix

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

THE WEEKEND WENT BY FAST
I stayed home most of the time just because i was so worn out and didn't really feel like having outside human interaction.

So now it's Monday and i have to go back to school. I don't even know why im going at this point because i've deadass missed half of the semester from being in jail, to skipping school or just getting suspended. If i pass this year i will be so surprised.

Instead of Leo coming into my room to make sure i was awake it was Kingsley.

"NOVAIA KIMORA LEEONI PELESINA BLACK GET UP" He yelled swinging my door open. I jumped falling off of my bed onto the carpet floor getting rug burn on my thigh and arm.

I saw the raw skin on my leg and arm as the pain started to set in.

"KINGSLEY! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING- DAMN THIS SHIT HURTS." King comes over to the other side of my bed where i fell and looked at me rocking back and forth while holding my leg.

He inhaled through his teeth while watching me suffer in pain, "Thats gonna leave a mark"

I shot my head up glaring at him. "No shit" I pulled myself up from the floor while using my bed for support. Leo came in and stared at us for a minute then said "Nova it's gonna be cold outside"

"Okay? i care why?" I roll my eye's going to my closet. "So dont dress like a hoe" Leo said as he left my room and Hakeem followed him.

This bitch- "Yall can suck my dick" I mumbled going back to looking for something to wear. Since it was CoLD i decided to pick out leggings a sweater that of course stopped above my belly button.

I put on some socks and random ass ugg boots then went to my bathroom

Looking at the dark circles under my eyes was pitiful. I had to fix myself so i put some concealer under my eyes, did my eye brows, lashes and brushed my negro naps leaving it down and left my bathroom.

After grabbing my phone off of the charger i went down stairs and met everyone else for school.

"Is everyone read- Nova didn't i tell you it was cold outside?" Leo asked rolling his eyes. I grabbed my bag and rolled my eyes back at him. "Hoes dont get cold"

Deandre scoffed picking up his car keys, "Keep that same energy when you get hypothermia." And with that him and everyone else left the house for me to follow them.

Once again rolling my eyes i followed them out of the house. I didn't feel like driving today so you decided to wide with the only person that didn't make me want to rip out my hair one by one with a tweezer, Hakeem.

"Keem can i ride with you today" I asked putting on the nicest smile i could make. He looked at me for a moment and huffed. "Come on Nov, but I get the aux cord"

This fat bitch-

I mock him as i get into the passenger seat. "You know sometimes i wish you were still in jail" Keem replies plugging his phone into the radio and turning on a song as we start to back out of the driveway.

"and sometimes i wish for better gang members but you can't always get what you want"

"I wish for you to fly out this fucking window"

"I wish for you to shut the fuck up" i finish our 'i wish' battle. But no Hakeem never lets the argument die down, he keeps instigating it "You're maaaddd"

"And you're faaaaatttt"

"Man fuck you. You know damn well im not fat, look at these biceps" he says flexing. I scoff, "Bitch how can your big bodied ass eat three bags of family sized chips in one setting but can't fucking squat over 240 pounds?"

The car got silent before he said, "damn you didn't have to come for me like that"

"You'll be fine you big baby" i roll my eyes looking out of the window. Within a few minutes we arrived at the school parking lot meeting all of our friends in our original spots.

I jump out of the car and run to Sweetpea as him, toni and fangs were walking out way. Fangs ran up to me im excitement giving me a tight hug. "NOVA OH MY GOD YOURE BACKK" he squeezed me to the point where i made a squeak signaling for him to let me go.

"Okay fangs let her go before you break her" Toni said while slightly chuckling. He let go and i could finally breathe again, "Oh! Sorry.."

I laughed saying it was okay and soon all of us went into the school building where tons of people were talking- well that was until i walked in.

Everyone got silent as my friends and i walked down the hall. I could hear faint whispering and their eyes felt so uncomfortable as they watched my every move. So, i did what i normally do, yell.

"DAMN YALL STARING MAD HARD, YOU WANT PICTURE?" I say causing some people to flinch or jump but I continued. "LIKE THE FUCK HELLO? KEEP LOOKING AND IMMA DO TO YOU WHAT THEY DO IN JAIL WHEN PEOPLE HAVE STARING PROBLEMS"

This caused everyone who was looking to avert their eyes somewhere else in the hall letting us pass them in peace.

"Damn Nov, hasn't even been an hour and you already yelling a people" Deandre laughed and everyone else did too. Sweetpea smiled at me while putting his arm around my shoulders pulling me close to him. "My girlfriend short but had a attitude like a grown 6'3 man"

This made me laugh and the others joined in. "Man these bitches should know i run this shit like a track team"

"I hate to tell you this, but you're wrong" Cheryl said from behind us. "I run this school AND this town, don't forget it"

"Im not about to argue with a bitch who wheres the same damn color everyday. This isn't a cartoon sis, there's other colors out there"

Her face got red before trying to come up with a come back. "Well at least i have parents"

"Oh shit" Kingsley whispered

"At least my parents didn't kill my brother but that's beyond me. Anyways imma go to class" i say smiling leaving Cheryl and the rest of my friends in the hall with shocked faces confused to what just happened..