thirtytwo

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

YOURE TELLING ME JASON BLOSSOM JUST SAVED US?❞ Toni says still in disbelief as i park in front of the Whyte Wyrm. I laugh and get out of my vehicle, "That's exactly what im telling you"

"I have so many questions" She says shaking her head as we walking into the bar. As we both walk in i see Sweetums, fangs and a few of the others playing pool. Toni goes behind the bar to put her apron on to start working. She already had customers do i went over to the boys.

"Hey fatties" I say walking over to them. "Wussup November" Fangs says getting the others to laugh. Sweet Pea comes over to me giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek, "Don't ever call me that again" i glare at him. "So did you guys find Polly?" Jughead says sitting on a table with his macbook open typing something

"Yes actually, we did" I smile and sit in the chair next to the table. "What'd she say?" Leo asked taking his shot at the pool table

"She said no and she's pregnant as fuck"

"Wait but I thought she already had her kids?" Sweat pea says confused. "Yeah me too" Jughead nods. I shrug and say "Guess not"

"Well then are we still gonna have this party?" Deandre asks playing with his pool stick accidentally hitting Hakeem in the head. "OUCH! What the fuck man, be careful where your swinging that thing" Keem rubs the back on his head where he got hit. De snickers a little, "My bad"

"Dumbass" Leo rolls his eyes. I shake my head, "Anywhore, Yes we're still having this party and it's gonna be a fucking banger"

"CAN I GET A YUUURRRR" Kingsley yells. "YUUUURRRRRR" Yelled the whole build full of serpents. Time to get this shit started.

"NO THAT DOESN'T MATCH" Kingsley yells at us. "DUDE I DONT HAVE DARK BLUE JEAN JOGGERS" Deandre yells back throwing all of his pants on his bed. Kingsley had the bright idea for all of us to match and wear the same color but none of us have any of the same colors.

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME ITS NAVY B L U E. YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FASHION!"

"Why don't we just wear black" Hakeem asks. "Facts" Leo nods agreeing

"Because we're not going to A FUCKING FUNERAL"

"Ouu! What about white?!!" Deandre says thinking he had a good idea until Kingsley throws a pillow at him. "NO! THIS ISN'T A WEDDING! OH MY FUCK, THE NEXT PERSON TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID IS GETTING SHOT IN THE ARM, ON MY MOM"

Honestly i got tired of hearing him screech for a hour so i pushed Hakeem's head off of my lap. "FUCKING SHIT JUST WEAR RED" I yell

"Wow i never thought of that" Kingsley puts his hand on his chin thinking. "I hate you guys" I say walking out of Deandre's room going into mine. Sighing from a long day i took off my clothes slipping into some shorts and a tank top that stopped above my belly button.

I like to look like a hoe when i go to sleep. Jumping into my bed while unplugging my phone from the charger i saw i had a missed FaceTime call from Sweetums. Instantly i called him back but he didn't answer

"Bitch- then why the fuck did you call me for" I say looking at my phone throwing it to the other side of my bed, closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.