thirtyfour

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

LAZILY I GET OUT OF BED and walk over to my closet. I pull out some ripped jeans replacing my shorts with them. I left my tank top and threw on some white vans then washed my face and put on some gloss.

Looking at the time on my phone it was 1:25, we got out of school at 3 and the party started at 9. I slid down the railing on my stairs, grabbed a water from the fridge and headed outside to my car. I was taken aback when i saw that Jason Blossom was in my driveway with his car started looking at me as if he had been waiting on me this whole time. "Hop in" he smiled motoning me to come over. Slightly creeped out i walk to the red convertible and get in the passenger side.

"What are you doing here?" I ask very much confused. "Giving you a ride, duh" the ginger says backing out of my driveway onto the road, "Now, where are you headed?" Still confused but not wanting to deal with anything at the moment i told him Walmart and soon enough we arrived there. Jason stopped in front of the doors and waved a goodbye as i got out of the car.

Shaking my head as i went into the store I focused my attention on getting the things i needed so i could get out and go home to decorate and possibly go back to sleep. I headed to the party aisle to grab balloons, streamers, solo cups, and confetti. When i got there i had a hard choice of choosing red or black balloons..

"Which one... red? Or black?" I say to myself looking at both packages in my hands. "Both" a voice next to me says causing me to bump back a little and look at the person next to me. "Jesus Chuck, when the fuck did you get over here?" I say regaining my breath back from the heart attack I almost got. "Just now, but what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" He questions leaving up against the shelves.

"To be honest i hope that falls on you" I smile, "Wow thanks" he says sarcastically rolling his eyes. "and i skipped because i needed to get things done for the party. Shouldn't you be at school as well? Mr. Clayton?" I raised my eyebrow looking at him while i put both packages of balloons in my basket adding two more because my house is big. "I went to school but i have half days so i get to leave early" he shrugs. "Mmhm well since you're here you can help me pick out stuff" i smile.

After 30 minutes of arguing which cups are better and if coconut oil taste like coconuts we got everything that was needed for the party and checked out. "I'll pay" Chuck says getting out his wallet. I shake my head, "No it's fine i got it"

"Nova, i'll pay"

"Chuck, no"

He quickly swiped his card for the self check out and looked at me, "Oops" I rolled my eyes and took the bags as he finished up paying. We both walked to the exit when I realized I didn't have a ride home... SHIT

"SHIT" I say stopping in front of the door thinking about how i got here and how am i gonna get home. "What?" Chuck asks with a concerned look on his face, "I don't have a ride home. My.....friend dropped me off" I hesitate

"Oh..well i can take you home" The boy next to me offers. "Are you sure?" I ask not wanting to be a burden. Chuck just nods his head and leads me to his matte black mustang. "Riding in style Mr.Clayton" i smirk as he opens the passenger seat for me so i could get in, he grins closing the door to go to his side "Of course."

The ride back to my house was less awkward than expected. We listen to Migos and fought over who was the best one. He tried to tell me Offset's old chocolate doughnut ass was the better one and he was "Slept on", in reality we all know Takeoff is better and deserves more recognition. But after our debate we both agreed that Quavo was just there for a free ride and some hoes. We listen to Drake and Chuck played in my feelings three times before moving on to another song and before I knew it we were pulling into my driveway. He parked so i could get out "Thanks for the ride" i smile getting all of my bags. He smiled back, "It's no problem, i'll see you tonight?" I nod walking to my door "BRING THE DRINKS, WE GOT THE DRUGS" I yell at him making him laugh as he pulled out of the driveway.

As soon as i walked in the house i threw the bags on the coffee table and started to clean. When i was done i blew up all of the balloons getting lightheaded in the process then putting the streamers on the ledge of the loft where you can look down into the living room upstairs. Once everything was done and all the cups were set out and snacks were laid out i went back up stairs took a shower and went back to sleep.
. . . .
TONI'S POV

School ended just a few minutes ago and we were all headed back to the house so we could all decorate and plan what to do for tonight. When all of us walked in, we were surprised to see that the house was already decorated and ready for tonight.

"Did Nova's fat ass do this?" Leo asks kicking one of the balloons from the floor making it fly into the air. "Her lazy ass won't even roll over to change the channel if the remote was on the other side of the bed" Kingsley snickers setting his keys on the rack. "Where is Nova anyways?" I ask, we all take a seat in the living room to rest before the events for tonight.

"Check in the basement" Hakeem says. "We don't have a basement" Deandre looking at him. Leo gets up and opens a door that I thought was a bathroom but was really stairs leading to a basement, "Yeah we do."

"WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!" Kingsley asks confused as ever. "Stop fucking yelling" Nova says rubbing her eyes while walking down the stairs to the living room. "Did you stay home all day?" Jughead asks. She sits on Sweet Pea's lap and leans on his chest, "I went to Walmart, so no"

"Did you do all of this by yourself?" SP asks rubbing her thigh, she nods half awake. "Well do all of you have your outfits?" I ask taking my backpack off laying it next to the couch. "What were we supposed to bring again?" Fangs asks

"I know this bitch didn't just.." Nova starts. "YO WHERES MY GUCCI BELT" Kingsley yells from his room, "He has a gucci belt?" Jughead asks

"CHECK IN MY CLOSET" Nova yells

"WHY IS IT IN YOUR CLOSET?!"

"Yall hear sumn?" She asks making us all laugh..

"GUYS WAKE UP ITS 8:30 WE NEED TO GET DRESSED" Nova shouts running upstairs waking us all up. We all took a nap before the party started so we could be more energized. "AHHHHH I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWERRR" Kingsley screams going up stairs. I grab my bag heading up stairs into Nova's bathroom in her room and changing into my red outfit.

I washed my face, put my hair in two pig tails then fix my makeup and go into her room to sit on Nov's bed