three

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

WELL WELL WELL, HERE'S OUR FAMOUS NEW STUDENTS ❞ The girl with red hair smirked

Leon looked up from his phone with a raised eyebrow, "And you are?"

"Cheryl Blossom" She looked at him with narrow eyes.

"Who's your friend?" I asked sitting up from slouching on the couch.

"Name's Reggie, but you can call me Daddy" He smirked

I physically gagged starting to actually feel sick. "Watch how you talk to her" Deandre glares at him standing up from the couch.

The rest of the boys followed and the two looked at each other as I remained sitting trying to gain my composure.

"Sit your asses down," I tell them finally feeling my breakfast go back down.

As they went back to sitting I stood up walking in front of the two bums in front of me, "You guys came here for a reason so what is it" I asked crossing my arms, the sleeve of my shirt rid up some so they had a full view of my tattoo.

Reggie took a glance at it and then looked at the others' tattoos. "We hear you guys are a gang, so we came to say that we have no problem with it" Cheryl smiled

I laughed loudly because of the audacity, "Babe, we don't care if you're okay with it or not" I walked a little bit closer to Cheryl, "So does that mean you're okay with the Southside Serpents?"

The looks on their faces turned to disgust and Reggie spoke, "Hell no. I hate those thugs with a passion. You.. you guys seem alright"

"THUGS" Kingsley scream-laughed behind me.

"Buggin" Leo laughed shaking his head

The two shrugged, "We trust you" Reggie said before pausing for a moment as he looked at the boys, "The football team could use a few extra players..let me know if you guys want in, practice starts next week"

"Oh! And Nova you have the perfect body to be a River Vixen! You should definitely try out" Cheryl clapped her hands together.

"Yeaaah.. sure I'll think about it" I nodded knowing damn well I'm not doing that shit.

"Great! See you around.. toodles" Cheryl waved taking Reggie with her as she left.

"Thank god" Deandre groaned.

"Are you actually going to be a cheerleader, Nov?" Hakeem asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hell nah, but you guys should join the football team..it would be good for you"

"Fuck no baaby" Kingsley sang

"Righhht, if you say so" Hakeem snickered

I rolled my eyes sitting back down before realizing something, "Wait..so what makes us different from the Serpents? We could really be selling meth to people but since we're new it's looked over?"