twentythree

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

IT WAS MONDAY AGAIN which meant we had school. Going to school at Riverdale High wasn't ideal but it was something, and honestly, I just wanted to get this year over with and go back home. I miss my sister and best friend. Yeah, I made friends here and even a boyfriend but it's not the same.

Anyway, as perusal, Leo came into my room and yelled at me to wake up. I screamed at him before slammed my door shut, though, the only difference this morning was I tripped over my phone charger.

I don't know how I did it but it happened

Looking at my wide range of clothing options I chose to look take a slightly different approach. Only slightly. I picked out a jean skirt, a black T-shirt, and a leather jacket. Once I felt like I was satisfied with my outfit for the day I went to my bathroom, took a shower, then got dressed

I let my hair curly and just put some product in it with my baby hairs and then added the finishing touches which of course were my lashes and lip gloss

I let my hair curly and just put some product in it with my baby hairs and then added the finishing touches which of course were my lashes and lip gloss. Maybe one day I'll invest in some cluster lashes or even lash extensions. I put on black thigh boots to match my jacket then grabbed what I needed for this horrid school day before going downstairs.

"Here, eat this on the way," Deandre said handing me a homemade acai bowl with coconut, strawberries, and bananas. It felt great having my own personal chefs.

"I need a spoon and a bev" I stood there just holding the plastic container he put the mixture into. "Oops," Dre chuckled before getting me a spoon and water out of the fridge. He handed it to me as everyone started leaving the house. Like most days we only took two cars meaning I was in the car with Deandre and Hakeem while Kingsley and Leon were in the other car. I sighed mentally preparing myself for whatever song they decided to play at max volume this early in the morning.

"Pick a number 1-10 Nov" Dre said in the passenger seat as he was holding his phone looking at Apple Music. Imagine paying for something that should come with the perks of having an iPhone, Spotify is better anyway. Like what do you mean Apple Music doesn't make you your own daily mixes?