thirtyfive

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

AFTER I WOKE EVERYONE UP i jogged up the stairs to my room to find Toni already dressed and laying on my bed on her phone.

"OKAY BITCH YOU LOOK CUTE" I yell hyping my only girl bestfriend up, she gets off the bed a smiles posing then laughs. I laugh with her then go to my closet and pick out a red cropped long sleeve that was see through with a red bralette and a black overall dress

 I laugh with her then go to my closet and pick out a red cropped long sleeve that was see through with a red bralette and a black overall dress

I threw on some socks and vans then headed to my bathroom but not before Toni could hype me up. "Look at your fine ass!" She says looking at me i laugh and tell her she's tripping then go to the bathroom to do my hair.

Since i normally straighten it i decided to leave it curly and have it half up half down. Then i put on some lashes, did my eyebrows, a little foundation and of course some gloss.

I sprayed my face and then took toni's hand to lead the both of us down stairs and to our surprise there were already a group of people coming into the door. "LETS GET THIS PARTY GOING" Chuck yells carrying a keg over his shoulder, a few other players were carrying one aswell and were already headed to the backyard.

Me and Toni walked to the kitchen where all the serpents were. She sat on the counter and talked to Jughead and Fangs while i went to the fridge to get a water- well attempted to get a water before Sweet Pea picked me up and spun me around kissing me. "Well hello to you too Sweetums" I smile kissing him then his cheek.

"You look good as fuck, babe" He bites his lip as he puts me down so he can admire me more. I smile and giggle and do a spin so he can see my whole outfit. "DAMN SWEET PEA, YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR GIRL ON LOCK BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES HER" Fangs says while slightly checking me out.

"Well if they try to they'll get beaten to death" Sweets says putting his arm around me looking at Fangs dead in the eyes. This makes him stop looking at me and look somewhere else.

As time passed more and more people came into the house and soon the down stairs was filled, the back yard was filled and eventually the upstairs would be filled. At the moment i was in a mosh pit inside, i was with Chuck, Reggie, Toni and Deandre. All of us were getting hyped to Hot Now by NBA Youngboy

"KEEP UP I LIKE IT DRIVE ME ALL INSANE" I yelled. Some how a circle was formed and Deandre was in the middle dancing. De and I were always party ready, we were those friends who made dance routines for songs that we would use in times like this.

So while De was dancing I waited for my part, when it came i jumped in and we did our dance. Everyone got louder and people started recording us. The song started to end and so did our dance so i just started twerking and Toni started to throw money then everyone else joined in.

After our dance session the five of us decided to chill by the hot tub until Cheryl came up to us.

"Hey Channel" I smile as she walks up to us with her arms crossed. "Its Cheryl" She frowns i put my hand on my head acting like i I actually forgot her name, "Right sorry, Cherry, is there something you need?"

Cheryl rolls her eyes but smiles, "I just wanted to say thank you for doing this for Jason. He would of loved it.." She looks around at the house and all of the balloons and glow sticks. "Its no problem at all" i smile back at her. And with that she walks away back into the house to do whatever
. . . .
BETTY'S POV

I hate to say this but im actually having fun at this party. But i came here to follow out my goal, and that goal was to kiss Sweet Pea.

"Kingsley!" I yell over the loud music in the house. The tall boy turns around and rolls his eyes slightly. Okay rude. "Yeah?" He asks kind of annoyed of my presence. "Do you know where Sweet Pea is?" I ask, "Jughead wanted me to give this to him" i say holding up a beer

Kingsley nods and points to the window where him and Fangs were playing beer pong. I thank him then walk over to the two boys with a smile. "Hey guys" i say

"You hear sumn?" Sweet Pea asks Fangs as he makes his shot in the cup. "No but do you smell something?" Fangs asks scrunching up his nose.

It was obvious they were talking about me and it was annoying. "Sweet Pea, can we talk?" I say moving in front of him and the table. "Dude what the hell?" Fangs says clearly irritated. Sweet pea holds up his finger with the same energy as Fangs. Fangs nods and leaves most likely to get a drink so me and Sweet Pea could talk.

Sweet Pea looks down at me, "Alright Betty, what do you want?" I look at the corner of my eye and i see Nova coming this way, more than likely to talk to Sweet Pea so i hurry up and grab his face and kiss him.

Mission accomplished
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV

I know im not seeing this shit. Im NOT seeing this shit. I know that my boyfriend is NOT kissing Betty Cooper. "TONI COME HERE" I yell not believing what im looking at. She runs over along with everyone else because they heard the anger in my voice. Once she comes over i point to the people in front of me and ask "What do you see?"

"Your boyfriend kissing Betty" She says slightly angered herself. That was all i needed for me to bust into the house and yell at the two. "WELL DAMN AREN'T YOU TWO AMERICAS SWEETHEARTS?!" I yell sarcastically. By doing this everyone in the party was looking at me snd the other two. Sweet pea pushed her off of him, "Nova! I swear it's not like that. She kissed me!"

Thats when i pulled the closest person near to me which was Toni, and i kissed her and to my surprise she kissed back. "RIGHT! Just like how Toni kissed me" I laugh

"Awe, Nova are you mad that i took your boyfriend" She says with a fake pout and those annoying ass voices. She just pissed me off so much that i took the gun out that i had in my pocket and shot her in the arm. As she screamed and eveyone else was frozen or recording what was happening i said "Awe are you mad i just shoot you in the arm?" I returned the same voice she did with me.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Betty yells as Veronica and Archie run over to her and they leave the house. "NOVA YOU JUST SHOT HER" Sweet Pea yells

" IM SORRY DID I HURT YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I say still clutching my gun. "HEY PARTIES OVER" Reggie says, some people were bummed but they understood and left. "NOVA I DIDN'T WANT TO KISS HER" Sweetpea tried to listen to him. He grabbed my waist put i just pushed him off of me. "Yeah im sure"

"Nova put your gun down" Deandre says but i turn around and point it at him causing him to pull his gun out on me. "Woah what happened?" Jughead says coming out of the bathroom. "Maybe we should leave" Toni says slowly taking her, Fangs and Jughead with her.

"Rule number 4 Nov, put the gun down" De says starring at me. I look at him for a moment then sigh heavily putting my gun away. "Nova can we please talk" Sweet Pea asks

"I don't want to talk to you! So just fucking leave!! Go check on Betty, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I yell going to my room. I slammed my door and sat down on my bed with my head in my hands.

Don't cry Novaia, don't be a fucking pussy. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry

"Nova?" A voice appeared in my room. "Go away" I say. My door closes but i feel someone sit next to me and hug me. Finally i look up to see Chuck, I don't really know what made me do it, probably out of just being cheated on but i kisses him. And he kissed me back. We started to make out until his hand slid up my skirt pulling down my underwear and then everything went dark..