thirtyseven

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

I WOKE UP TO LEO Leo pounding on my door to wake up. When i opened my eyes something was different, it was still dark. I sat up and looked at Leo from my bed, "What the fuck?" I ask

I picked up my phone looking at the time, 12:32 am Why the fuck am i up

"We have to go to New York NOW" Leo finally says with a state of urgency in his voice. I rubbed my eyes finally adjusting to the darkness of my room only lit up by my tv and the moon peaking through my curtains. "What happened?" I ask

"Rival gangs are back trying to claim our territory. They've been making deals with other small gangs. They've been talking to the Shadow Ryders thats for sure"

Well stick a popsicle up my ass and call me a fucking corndog. "Is everyone else awake?" I ask getting out of my bed. "Yeah we were waiting for you to tell us the plan" Leo says as we both go down stairs.

"Nov we need a plan" De says looking at me. I hate not having time to make plans and think through them. I stood infront of everyone while Leo sat down my Hakeem. "Alright it's a long ass drive from here to NY, so we need to leave now. Pack all the guns, bring clothes, and don't tell anyone we're coming or leaving"

"Alright, I'll get the truck started" De says heading to the garage. "Dress comfy, we're gonna be in the car for a while"
. . . .
SWEETPEA'S POV

I woke up to my door being banged on like the FBI was looking for me. "COMING DAMN" i yell still half asleep walking to my front door.

As i open it the fall breeze hits my body blowing my hair back a bit. "You ready for school?" Fangs asks with Toni and Jughead with him. "Do i look ready?" I rolled my eyes obviously annoyed, i moved away from the doorway back to my room to get dressed while the others came and sat on my couch.

"Hurry up fat bitch, I can't afford another Tuesday school!" Toni yells at me making me roll my eyes once again. Quickly i throw on black jeans that smelled clean, a black tee shirt that i wore on Sunday and a short sleeve flannel shirt. I ran to the bathroom and swished mouth wash in my mouth for a good 35 seconds then grabbed my bag heading back to the living room. "Lets go" I say opening the door

"Took your big built ass long enough" Toni says following me out the door. "You and Nova have been spending too much time together, you're starting to sound like her" Jughead laughs. "Seriously" I scoff

"Speaking of, have you talked to her lately?" Fangs asks. I shrug hopping on my bike, "Not recently, i did Saturday or whatever day i went over there"

"You should soon, you know she isn't the type to wait forever" Jughead says getting on his bike and driving off. I sighed knowing he was right and drove to school.

After the 20 minute drive from the South side to the North side i pull into the school parking lot noticing Nova's Hummer isn't in it's usual spot. Actually none of them were here, and for some reason that made me nervous. Did something happen? Are they all skipping? Or did they move back to New York?

"Sweet pea!" Toni yells infront of me waving her hand. Clearly i zoned out thinking about where my girlfriend was and where her friends were. "Yeah?" I ask getting off my bike and walking with her and others. "You good?" She asks, i just nod my head walking into school to see Betty, Archie and Veronica standing by Jughead's locker. Betty's arm was wrapped up in a bandage from getting shot but the other two were just fine.

"Looks like im taking the long way to Pre cal" Jughead says taking a sharp turn down the hallway that had english classes and another hallway that looped around back to the main hallway with the stairs. "You should stop ignoring them, they're still your friends" I say looking at Jug. "Im not in the mood" was all he said making the conversation end.

As we continue to walk finally making it past Mystery Incorporated up the stairs i noticed that Nova still wasn't here, and she didn't leave a text or call..
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV

"I have to peeee" Hakeem says again, "Dude this has been your forth time and it hasn't even been a hour yet" i roll my eyes looking out of the window in the passenger seat of the 6 seater car that can graciously hold all of us.

"I know but i have to GO" Hakeem complains. "Pee in a cup and throw it out" Deandre says still focused on the road. "Are we there yet?" One of the boys asks behind me. "We've been on the road for eight hours with nothing but hills and trees, do we fucking look like were there yet?" I snap. "I was just asking.." the voice said in a lower tone

"We got 10 more hours left" De says, "If i speed we might be able to get there in 7"

"Well then you better start speeding"