eighteen

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since we moved schools to the South Side and two weeks since we moved from New York to Riverdale and I can safely say, THIS PLACE SUCKS ASS

Deadass this shit is lame, all we do is go to school and gang shit. There's no fun stuff to do, at least back home we could go to the mall, the park, and watch crackheads but there's basically nothing here but Pops and the Wyrm. However, some things have been happening.

For one, Toni has been acting weird around me. Either I catch her looking at me or she's just extra touchy, I don't know if that's just her personality but from the two weeks I've known her she hasn't been like this until now.

But it also just might be her getting comfortable with me, I don't know.

"NOVA ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOL?" Leo yelled coming into my room, I started at him from my bed before throwing my alarm clock that I never use at him "GET OUT!" Unluckily for Leo, it hit him right in the stomach causing him to groan and hunch over as he held his stomach. I took this time to get off of my bed, push him, and close the door behind me. "Annoying ass" I rolled my eyes as I walked over to my closet.

It's been really hot this week and today was no exception. I grabbed my selected outfit for the day and got into the shower, I rather not smell musty like everyone else at school. After I was done in the shower I put on a black tank top that had white lace trimming on the neckline, shorts, and a black studded belt to finish it off.

I added some accessories and then left my hair down

I added some accessories and then left my hair down. Of course, I had to put on lashes, liner, and lip gloss cause who would I be without it?

I blew myself a kiss in the mirror then left my bathroom and grabbed my backpack before heading downstairs. As I made my way into the kitchen Leo watched me as I walked past him and sat down at my normal spot where my breakfast was waiting for me. "You have anger issues" he stated eating his food

I looked and shrugged not seeing what the problem was. Like this isn't new babes.

"You just now figured that out?" I asked beginning to eat my pancakes. Leo rolled his eyes, "No, you just need to control it"