six

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

IT WAS MONDAY ONCE AGAIN, the start of a new week which meant I had to see these sad sock-ass people.

We still haven't found out who took the pictures but it was definitely someone who was jealous for whatever reason at the party.

"NOVA HURRY UP! WE HAVE TO MEET TONI AND THEM AT POPS!" Kingsley yelled at me from outside of my door.

I roll my eyes flipping him off through the door. Groaning I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I decided to take my time getting ready today no matter how much the boys yelled at me.

Once I was done, I dried off before putting on one of my fuzzy robes then went to my closet. I had to pick something fashionable for my fans at school today.

I did my lotion and perfume ritual then put on my best fit on hand. It was a white button-up t-shirt with a black cardigan over it, a mini skirt, and paired it with chunky black thigh-high leather boots.

 It was a white button-up t-shirt with a black cardigan over it, a mini skirt, and paired it with chunky black thigh-high leather boots

Smiling at myself in the mirror knowing that I looked good, I had to add some accessories. I put on a bootleg BB belt, a few necklaces and rings then moved onto my hair and makeup.

I straightened my hair then did some quick liner and put on lashes. "I'm the baddest bitch doin it" I sang dancing in the mirror

I grabbed a cute little bag to put my brush in and then headed downstairs. For obvious reasons, I didn't slide down the railing today and went to the kitchen.

"Looks like someone is trying to prove a point" Hakeem chuckled

"And is" I nodded taking my plate from Deandre

"I'm gonna try out for football" Kingsley announced

"You for real?" Deandre asked, "If you do I will"

"Bet, It's after school which means Nova you gotta make your own fun today," Kinglsey tells me basically saying I gotta find my own way to school nicely.

"Mmhm" I replied

As we ate our food my phone buzzed on the island counter, I picked it up to see I got a text from Toni.