eight

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

SWEETPEA IMMEDIATELY dropped his pool stick and went over to me and Fangs

"You're on the wrong side of town Reggie" Sweets glared at him and the rest of the football team.

"A little birdie told me that you have something that belongs to me," Reggie said smirking lightly leaning against the bar

"You talk to birds?" Fangs asked, "and I thought Cheryl was crazy"

Reggie glared at him looking like he was ready to strangle him. I looked over at the boys in the building and noticed some of them from my party like Chuck, and Archie.

Honestly, I don't think he likes me that much but I really couldn't care less

"Couldn't tell ya what it is, everything in here belongs to us" Sweetpea argued

Reggie chuckled, "That may be true, but besides this Northside Princess right here" Just then Reggie and a few of the other guys grabbed me—tried to grab me but I pushed them away.

"BITCH, I don't belong to you and I DON'T belong to your shitty town, and I sure as hell don't see your name tatted on me," I said getting closer to him, "And don't you ever touch me again" I pulled out my hunting knife from my purse.

Silence filled the room before Reggie laughed and got up in my face "You almost had me there for a second babe. Now let's go before they taint your reputation" Once again he grabs me but this time with a stronger force.

I tried to break free but his grip was too tight, "I tried to warn you" was all I said before cutting his arm with my knife as deep as I could.

Reggie let out a yell and cursed as the rest of the serpents in the area had seen what was going down and decided they wanted to join.

Sweetpea snuck Reggie while he was focused on his cut that now was dripping down his arm. The punch connected perfectly to his jaw and knocked Reggie to the ground, but sadly didn't knock him out.

After the first hit was made an all-out bar brawl happened. Serpents picked a random bulldog and started to pound them and vice versa. Sweetpea grabbed me and tried to pull me away but instead got ran up on by two bulldogs who started to jump him.

Thinking fast I grabbed a bottle of whatever beer it was and slammed it on the head of one of the guys giving Sweetpes a chance to get his hits in on the other guy, which he took without a second thought.

Someone grabbed my hair and pulled me backward only for me to realize it was Archie. "Wow ginger snap, you really don't like me huh?" I laughed quickly turning around and kicking him in the balls.

He groaned and fell to the floor as I grabbed his face to make eye contact, "Next time, go home" I winked at him before kicking him in his temple.

I didn't get any more hits on him before someone tackled me into the bar. It was some random kid that was way too big for me to handle. The kid started to punch me left and right and with every punch he said "Next time do as you're told"