fifty

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

"YOU'RE MOVING?" Sweetpea yells. The feeling in the pit if my stomach starts up again and i start breathing heavy.

"Yes, i'm leaving tomorrow and today is my last day" I say trying to sound confident and not like i was going to break into a million pieces

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"I just found out yesterday"

"And you didn't think to tell me then?"

"Listen, i was still trying to take the news myself" i say getting defensive now

"Oh but i bet Toni knows right?" He said with a look that was indescribable on his face. "Is that why she pulled up with you today?"

I scoff, "Okay yes Toni knew before you but and she may have stayed the night to help me cope but what does that have anything to do with this"

Sweetpea gets closer to me hovering down at me. "IM your boyfriend. I should be the first one you tell, not Toni."

Wait a fucking second—IS HE REALLY JEALOUS

"Say you swear to god you're not deadass and you're joking" I say getting pissed. Listen i may be sad but mama aint raise no bitch and i'll be damned if he tries to talk to me like this

"Do i look like im laughing" He says still close to my face. "Well let me tell you this" I say getting closer to him.

"I don't know what type of bitches you were fucking with when i was gone or before i came here, but you're NOT going to talk to me like that"

Sweetpea backs up clenching his jaw pressing his tongue up to his cheek.

"Good talk babe" I say taking this time to walk away so i didn't have to smack his big bodied ass

I met up with the rest of the group and Fangs along with Jughead gave me a hug. The others must've told them we were moving.

The rest of the day went by fast. There was no drama surprisingly and Sweetpea stayed quiet. I really didn't want to leave with is being in bad terms but he was fucking tweakin earlier.

Last period rolled around and i skipped by myself because i never beem to my last period class and i just wanted time alone. I went to the rec room to see Cheryl by herself reading a magazine.

Quietly i sat down on the couch across from her and went on my phone texting people back and scrolling through Instagram.

"So i hear Mrs. Gang leader is leaving" A voice says behind the magazine. I roll my eyes replying with a simple "Yeah"

Cheryl puts her magazine down next to her and looks at me. I look up meeting her eyes, "Why do you care?"

"Trust me i dont. I just was kind of remorseful when i heard you and your brothers were leaving.." She says giving me a soft smile. I didn't know what to do so i just sat there looking at her strange