fortynine

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

IT'S WEDNESDAY AND I WOKE UP
with a headache from crying. I picked up my phone and saw it was 4:30 in the morning.

"Why the hell am i up?" I whisper to myself getting out of bed. Tripping on a shoe I realized Toni was still here, then k realized what happened last night.

After me and toni kissed i was so filled with emotion that I basically asked her if she would come to New York with me. WHICH IS SO BAD because ONE I have a boyfriend who loves me but cheated on me with the person i hate the most but i'm not gonna talk about that but he should be the one i was asking to come with me.

TWO because she has family and friends here, so why would she leave them just to go with me. And lastly THREE I could be making a terrible mess of things happening by doing this

While in the midst of giving myself a panic attack Toni woke up to my heavy breathing and me pacing around the room with my heart beating a mile a minute.

"Nova? Are you okay" She asks with her just woken up voice. I didn't answer her because i really didn't hear her because i was too busy having all of these thoughts racing in my head.

What if something bad happens to them while i'm gone and i can't be there to help

What is Sweetpea isnt okay with long distance and he cheats again

What if I'm not okay with long distance..

At this point my breathing has turned into a heavy wheeze and fear washes over me as i fall to the floor with my knees to my chest crying and shaking. Toni gets out if bed and runs to me holding me.

"Shh..it's okay. You're gonna be okay" She says holding me rocking me back and forth like my mom would when i was little. I would be lying if i said I didn't miss her, but missing her isn't going to bring her back. There i laid in Toni's arms as she rocked me back and forth whispering affirmations into my ear that everything was okay and that i'm going to be okay.

A little while later i calmed down and me and Toni went back to bed.
She had me in her arms still helping me feel comfortable. Today's gonna be hell..
. . . .
TONI'S POV

I woke up again but to the sound of the alarm clock. Surprisingly none of the boys came in yelling at us to get out of bed.

Looking over at Nova curled in a ball asleep i decided to let her be for a few more minutes before i woke her up. I put on a plaid blue and brown tank top, black jeans and my Serpent jacket with black doc martens

 I put on a plaid blue and brown tank top, black jeans and my Serpent jacket with black doc martens