thirtyeight

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

I DONT THINK I HEARD YOU RIGHT ❞ I say

"You just told me that i just drove eighteen hours up here for a problem that has been already resolved?" I ask feeling the anger rise in my body as i looked at all of my gang members that didn't move to Riverdale with me.

"Nova we didn't know it would be over this quickly. The Shadow Ryders basically backed off once we told them you were coming" Carlos said, he was one of the oldest members of the gang that's been here since day one.

I laugh throwing my hands in the air, "Well isn't that just fucking peachy, i wasted my time when you could of just threatened them"

"Nov lets just do a quick run around to make sure our territory is still ours and go home" Kingsley says patting my shoulder to get back in the truck" I nod agreeing, "Search every part of the three blocks, anyone that isn't wearing the color Black,White,Purple is getting a full clip" i say cocking my gun
. . . .
SWEETPEA'S POV

The last period of the day came meaning Nova and the others have skipped a whole school day. I'm starting to get nervous, what if they just moved and never told anyone?

I was in my thoughts walking down the hallway until someone ran into me. "Yo watch where your walking" I said turning around to see Betty picking up her bag and her binder. "Sweet pea" She looked at me, her arm was still bandaged from when nova shot her. That night would of went so much better if they never came, i really don't see why everyone and their mom likes them. Literally

"Im not talking to you Betty so bye" i begin to walk off but get pulled back. The polly pocket imposter walked in front of me, blocking my only way to my last class. "We need to talk about what happened at the party"

I furrow my eyebrows not understanding,"The fuck? Why" Betty starts to get closer so i stepped backwards. "I know you felt a connection between us when we kissed-"

"Uh no. You kissed me and im pretty sure thats sexual assault, so again bye" I say turning around and walking away. "Wait your class is this way!" She yells down the hallway still trying to talk to me. "Looks like im skipping then!" I yell back walking out of the school doors and to the parking lot.

On my way to my bike i heard laughing and talking in the parking lot, when i finally reached it I saw two white hummers next to my bike. With it was Nova, Deandre, Leo, Hakeem and Kingsley all laughing about something.

They all looked different though they were wearing black and purple, Nova had black cargo pants with Calvin Klein underwear.

I only knew this because her pants were slightly below her underwear showing the brand, a purple bandana around her stomach and a black crop top tank top giving people a full view of her sleeve tattoo.

The others had dark purple jean joggers and black shirts with purple bandanas either tied around their head or hanging out of their pocket. Honestly I didn't know if I should say anything so i just kept on walking towards my bike
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV