sixteen

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

TODAY DID NOT GO GOOD after lunch everything went downhill. Jug wanted to go to the black and red room to work on his article but damn near got jumped by some Ghosts- wait no that's not their name it's....uh, I don't know but some other gang.

I swear I've never seen Sweet Pea beat ass before like he did today. It kind of turned me on. Like can he beat this kitty up like that?

"Nova!" Hakeem yelled at me bringing me back to reality. I blinked and looked at everyone else "Hm?" I hummed not understanding why were looking at me.  Deandre rolled his eyes "Come on let's go home".  I must've been really deep in thought because we were now in the parking lot with our friends. 

I nodded and told my friends goodbye before getting in the car. "Nova you're getting distracted, we didn't come here to make friends or find love remember?" Deandre said as he pulled out of the student parking lot. 

He was right though, I was getting distracted. "You're right" I nodded, "I guess I've been a shitty leader, my dad would've beat my ass by now" I joked slightly. It wasn't really a joke, my dad would've had a fit if he found out he sent us all the way here just for me to get a boyfriend. 

"It's cool Nov, you're a heiress anyway. They don't get their hands dirty that much" Hakeem reassured me. It did make me feel a little bit better since that was partially true. My dad never let me actually go out and do deals, he let me stay in the car while they were being done but that's as far as it got. 

"I'll do better guys, I promise" 

On our way home Toni texted me, I looked at it but ignored it until we got home. I was tired and needed to make sure we were still on schedule for what needed to be done. Before I knew it Dre was pulling into the driveway along with the other car of boys who were following us. 

We got out of the car and I made my way inside and went upstairs to check my calendar, it was a good thing I did too because we needed to send some things back home for my dad. I ran downstairs stopping halfway so I could yell at them, "AYE" I yelled getting their attention 

"WHAT?" Leo yelled back 

"I need two of you guys to send that package back home, you'll have to drive out of the city and meet one of the other members halfway so they can bring it back to my dad" I explained and they nodded in understanding. "Heard" Dre said before I went back to my room. 

Once i took off my boots I plopped onto my bed and checked my phone seeing Toni's message, guess I should text her back now.