twentyone

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"
Sweets asked handing me two bags of groceries.

"I ran into someone" I answered as we walked to the truck. It started to rain again so we both ran in hopes of not getting soaked again. We quickly put them in the back of the truck with the tarp over it and got in.

"You ran into someone know?" Sweet Pea asked whilst backing out of the parking spot before driving off. "No, like I actually ran into someone" I laughed remembering the interaction I had 20 minutes ago

"Wait huh? Are you okay" He started checking my body for any bruises or cuts.

"BAE" I yelled laughing, "I'm fine just my knee hurts a little"

"Make sure you lay down when we get back, I don't want you hurting," My boyfriend said rubbing my thigh and leaving it there for the rest of our ride.

I smiled to myself feeling content with his touch. "Do you know who you bumped into?" Sweet Pea asked glancing over at me

"She said her name was Penelope" I answered. Sweet Pea looked at me again but for a longer period of time, "Penelope?" 

"Yeah, and she was blonde" I stated 

Sweet Pea was quiet for a while and seemed to be deep in thought. "Do you know her?" I asked not understanding why he was being like this all of a sudden 

"No" He shook his head and smiled at me, "just never heard someone with that name around here" 

The rest of the car ride was in silence but I didn't mind, the rain was making me sleepy. Once me and Sweet Pea got back to his trailer we rushed to get the groceries from the back of the trunk and into the trailer. Even with running as fast as we could, I was still soaked. I felt so uncomfortable because I hate being in wet clothes and whenever it rains and I get wet I feel sticky.

"Are you okay babe?" Sweet Pea chuckled looking at me as I took off his jacket, kicked off my shoes, and wiped my arms with a paper towel.  "I'm wet and uncomfortable," I said in a disgusted tone. 

"Put one of my shirts in the dryer and then change when it's done, Princess. " He said whilst putting the groceries up. "Thank you baby" I kissed his cheek before walking down. to the hall and into his room in the back.

I don't think I'll ever get used to how clean his room and place were.  It was like he didn't even sleep in his room. I walked over to his dresser and had to pull out a few drawers before picking the right one, I pulled out an all-black shirt that had the Serpent logo on the back. "Might as well" I shrugged. The laundry room was right next to his bedroom so I walked around the corner slightly and threw the shirt in the dryer. 

Before putting it in the dryer I looked at my clothes that were still wet, "I meann" I mumbled to myself before taking off my clothes to also put them in the dryer. Kill two birds with one stone, ya know? 

As I waited for my clothes I started to shiver a little from the lack of clothing on my body. Okay, maybe taking off my clothes was a mistake. While I mentally fought with myself Sweet Pea walked into the laundry room and was taken off guard by the sight of me half naked holding myself staring at the dryer.

"You look like you could use some warmth," He said before wrapping his arms around me whilst picking me up. The embrace was warm as I held onto him,  "You're so warm" I say laying my head on his shoulder. Sweet Pea held me for a few more seconds before putting me down and opening the dry even though I protested. He retrieved the now warm shirt and put it on me before picking me up again. "My feet are cold," I said causing him to laugh a little. "We'll get you some socks Princess" He reassured me as he carried me into his room before setting me softly on the bed. 

I loved how carefully he treated me. Since I'm in a gang people always think I want to be handled roughly, but I'm still a girl who wants to be spoiled and treated right. Sweet Pea handed me some socks and I quickly put them on, "Thank you" 

"Of course" He smiled as he lightly pushed me to lay on the bed as he got on top of me. He bent down and kissed me softly from my lips to my neck. "You look so beautiful in my clothes Princess," He said softly in my ear causing shivers down my spine. Sweet Pea started sucking and biting on my neck earning a moan from me before he came back to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders to pull him closer, I bit down on his lip and he opened his mouth as our tongues swirled together. 

I felt myself start to get wet as he ran his hands from my thighs and up to my waist. I wanted more of him and I could tell he wanted the same. Sweet Pea unclipped my bra and took it off of me without pulling away from the kiss. Each kiss became more passionate, and with my bra off now he moved one of his hands up to my breasts as his other hand gripped my waist. I moaned lightly from the feeling of his cold rings rubbing against my skin. 

The more he touched me the more wet I got and I found myself throbbing. I needed him badly. I pushed the hand that was on my waist to my underwear causing him to pull away from the kiss. He looked down at where his hand was now placed before grinning, "Someone is needy". Sweet Pea rubbed my clit over my underwear causing my body to jolt from the much-needed pleasure.

"Please" I whined and moaned lightly from his touch. "Since you asked so nicely" He stated before pulling off my underwear to get a full view of how wet I was, "You're so wet for my baby" Sweet Pea smiled. He rubbed my clit again causing me to moan even more. 

"Mm, you sound so pretty," He said before kissing me again. Sweet Pea slipped one of his fingers inside me whilst still rubbing my clit, I gasped from the sudden pleasure as he put his free hand around my neck squeezing lightly. He added another finger and I moaned louder. Everything he did felt so good I didn't want him to stop. I continued to let out moans as he fingered me, "baby" I moaned softly 

"Hm? What is it, my princess?" Sweet Pea asked looking down at me. 

"Go faster" 

"What do you say?" He asked slowing down his place causing me to whine loudly. "Please go fast" I begged feeling more and more needy as the seconds passed. Sweet Pea chuckled at me before slamming his fingers in and out of me. My back arched as I became a moaning mess and he pumped his fingers into me harder and faster. "Tell me how much you love it," Sweet Pea said in a low tone as he attacked my neck biting and sucking it adding to the pleasure I felt. 

"I-" My sentence got cut off by Sweet Pea's phone ringing. He frustratedly put the call on silent before putting his attention back to me but his phone rang again. Sweet Pea checked who it was and saw that it was Fangs. My boyfriend rolled his eyes before leaning up and placing a kiss on my lips. He continued to thrust his fingers inside me as he held up his finger to his lips motioning for me to be quiet. I nodded but didn't know how that would exactly happen with how good he was making me feel. 

Sweet pea slowed down his pace a little bit as he answered the phone in a normal tone, he bit his lip while watching his fingers go in and out of me at a slow pace which somehow turned me on. "Huh?" My boyfriend said, "Slow down what are you saying?". I let out soft moans as he began to rub my clit again with two fingers inside me. He smiled at me before whatever Fangs said on the other line changed his face. 

"Okay okay, I'm on my way" Sweet Pea stated before hanging up. Without warning he picked up his pace making me moan loudly, he kept going as my moans got louder and louder. "That's my girl, come on baby," He said softly as he talked me through it. I whined as my stomach felt tighter and knew I was about to cum, "Go ahead, cum for me" Sweet Pea said as he could tell I was about to reach my high. Somehow he went even faster, my breathing became irregular as I gipped his arm for support. I moaned loudly one more time before reaching my high, he slowly stopped and pulled out his fingers before putting them in my mouth. 

I licked and sucked his fingers clean and he bent down to kiss me afterwards. "I'd love to do more but, we need to go" Sweet Pea stated. I frowned sitting up lightly, "why what happened?" 

"They're closing down South Side High"