twentyfour

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

"DON'T MAKE ANY PLANS TONIGHT" I said to everyone in my living room. Jughead, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs came over after school and currently, we resided downstairs.

"And why is that?" Jughead asked looking at me confused. "Because we're going to a baseball game" I smiled trying to add some enthusiasm 

"What if I don't wanna go watch guys slam each other to the ground and chase a ball?" Jughead raised his eyebrow.

"Well, that's too bad isn't it?" I shrugged

"What time is the game?" Deandre asked while walking back from the kitchen with water in his hand. He chugged it before he could fully sit down and sat the glass on our coffee table, " over, "Thirty ass" Kingsley snickered

"You on my dick" Dre rolled his eyes while Kingsley silently laughed.  "It starts at 8" I announced while checking my phone for the time

"And it's 7:30 right now" Toni laughed 

"Wow Nova you have wonderful timing," Fangs said sarcastically. Sweet Pea hit him upside the head telling him to be nice to as I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"She's on BPT," Leo said with a whole bag of Doritos.

"BPT?" Jughead asked confused along with Fangs and Sweet Pea

"Black People Time," Deandre, King, Leo, Hakeem, and I said in unison. "Aye nigga don't eat all of them fat ass," Hakeem said snatching the chips out of Leo's hands. The two started bickering like an old married couple.

"ENOUGH," I yelled causing Toni and a few others to jump. I  hit both of them on the head before taking the bag of chips away from both boys, "yall are kids" I scoffed

"Tuffff" King snickered and Dre laughed with him. "Well, the game starts soon. I need to go home and get ready" Fangs said standing up from the couch with Sweet Pea and Jughead getting up with him. 

"Bye baby," I said kissing Sweet Pea goodbye before turning my attention to Toni. "You wanna stay and get ready with me?" I asked now also getting up from the couch. "Sure" She smiled happily. We said bye to the boys who were leaving then went upstairs to my room to get ready.

"I didn't know you had a sister- twin sister," Toni said sparking a conversation as she sat down on my bed. I smiled and laughed lightly as I walked to my closet, "Yeah I don't talk about her much 'cause I'll get homesick ya know?"

Toni hummed in response, "Understandable. So does she live back in New York?"

"Yeah. She and my best friend Jahnella are back home. Nella lives with us- well her for the time being since I'm here" I sighed a little. "Anyways" I stated while picking out an outfit and showing it to Toni, "does this look good?"

"Won't know till you try it on" Toni grinned at me

"You are so right"

I went to my bathroom and changed out my school clothes for new ones. It was cute, one of my more calmer outfits I'd say. It was a black halter top with flair leggings that had the sides cut out.