thirty

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

NOVA CAN YOU RUN THESE PAPERS DOWN TO THE GYM FOR ME ❞ My study hall teacher asks. I nod my head 'yeah' then get up to take the papers from her. Thankfully this was my last class so i really could just do whatever.

Making my way down to the gym the hallways were so empty. It felt weird having it all to myself, i guess thats why when my phone dinged with a text message i jumped slightly.

"Get it together bitch. You really got scared from a phone but you smuggle drugs for a living" I say to myself stopping in the middle of the hallway looking at my phone.

THE MYSTERY GANG
11 PEOPLE

load previous messages

WATERJUG 💧
Where is eveyone rn?

NOVI 😚
Who changed the Gc name?

DE 💪🏾
^ This shit lame asf

TONI 💕
Im in Math

HAKEEM ❤️
Gym

LEO 😾
   ^

DE 💪🏾
   ^

SWEETS 😍
English

KINGSLEY 🥴
Im in the bathroom 😌

FANGS 🦷
Nice to know. Im in History

TONI 💕
Nova where are you?

WATERJUG 💧
  ^^^

NOVI 😚
The hall, omw to the gym 🤩

DE 💪🏾
Why do you want to know?

WATERJUG 💧
A fight is supposed to happen

SWEETS 😍
Where and with who

WATERJUG 💧
Idk where but Chuck Clayton and Archie

NOVI 😚
OH SHITTTTT 😦

DE 💪🏾
They're both in the gym rn

NOVI 😚
Omw, currently running to the gym

TONI 💕
Be careful nova 😔

SWEETS 😍
   ^^

NOVI 😚
I'll pull out my glock if someone touches me

Putting my phone in my pocket I continue to sprint down the empty hallway making a few turns in the process. But soon enough i made it to the gym in a record time to see of the fight was actually going to happen.

Opening the gym doors i saw everyone either lifting weights or stretching. "Did you actually run here?" Deandre asks coming up to me

"Of course i did. I couldn't miss this fight"

"Why were you walking down here in the first place. You don't even have gym"

"I have to give these papers to Mr Holden" I reply walking my way over to his office in the gym. The room was empty and the door was locked so i slid the papers under the door for him when he comes back.

"Where's Chuck?" I ask De looking around the gym full of meat heads. "Probably in the weight room, where most of the real weights are"

"Is that where Archie is"

"Yeah"

"Lets go"
. . . .
BETTY'S POV

"I really dislike them V" I roll my eyes thinking about Nova. "What has she done to you personally to make you like not like her, besides fighting you" Veronica asks flipping through magazines in the rec room

I started to think for moment, "Well, she danced with Jug at the party"

"Thats it?"

"What do you mean thats it?"

"Nothing. Im just asking if thats all."

I sigh sitting down from pacing back and forth, "I hate her. I hate how she can just waltz right in, become popular for being a gang and then take my boyfriend"

"Betty, why are you so bothered?"

"BECAUSE ME AND JUGHEAD WOULD BE DATING RIGHT NOW IF IT WASN'T FOR HER" i sigh looking down at the floor. I need a plan, i need to fight fire with fire. That does Nova love the most? Her gang, her friends...Sweet Pea

I smirk to myself thinking of exactly what im going to do. "I got an idea" V looks at me with an eyebrow raised "What is it?"

"Im gonna kiss SweetPea right in front of Nova. She's going to be so heartbroken and mad so she'll dump him then i'll date him to make her mad"

"Thats-" V was cut off by Principle weatherbe and sheriff keller running down the hallway.
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV

"OH SHITTTT" I yell laughing at chuck and archie start fighting. Chuck hit archie in his jaw then his right eye.

"Ooo thats gonna hurt tomorrow morning" De winces knowing how the pain feels like. "You were talking all that shit Andrews, wussup?" Chuck says giving him a left hook. I look in the gym to see if anyone was coming, and what do you know. Mr. dickabe and Sherrif heller coming to the weight room.

"HEY THE PRINCIPLE IS COMING CUT THAT SHIT OUT" i yell running over to Chuck and Archie. They wouldn't stop though, every time i would pull Archie would swing. "DE" i yell, immediately he pulls Archie away while i got Chuck.

"Everyone go back to what you're doing" I order but they all just stood looking at me. "GO! DAMN THE FUCK YOU STARRING AT ME FOR?" I yell getting irritated and finally they all went to lifting weights.

"Whats going on in here" Sheriff Keller asks coming in here. "Nothing much Sheriff, just trying to beat our squat max" Archie says putting weight on his bar

"I see, well we got a complaint that a fight was happening in here but seems like you guys got everything covered in here" He says

"Sure do" Deandre says

After the fight happened i went back to class and slept until the bell rang. Twenty minutes later i met Tony in the hall.

"Toni you ready to find this bitch?" I ask my pink haired friend as we walk to the school parking lot. "Of course" she responds getting in my hummer with me.

I get in aswell and take off, Polly Cooper we're coming for you