thirtysix

NOVAIA'S POV ↴

NOVAIA'S POV

MY EYES SHIT OPEN AS I LOOKED AROUND and saw that Chuck was gone. "He left last night, dumbass" i say to myself going to my bathroom to run myself a bath, god knows i need one.

Picking out new underwear and clothes i set then at the end of my bed and got into my bath. I took my sweet time shaving, washing my hair, body, and exfoliating.

Took me about an hour and a half but once i got out i dryed off and put on some baggy grey sweatpants and a black tube top. I just left my hair how it was and laid back in my bed. Im so bored, sad and angry. Thats what i get for catching feelings i guess..

"Okay i need to get out of this depression state" i say to myself grabbing my phone calling Toni, within two rings she answers.

"Hey Nov" She says, i could hear her smile over the phone. "TT, can you come over?" I ask

"Of course, on my way" And after five minutes my door rang. "Damn this bitch was ready or sumn" i say sliding down the railing on the stairs to open the door.

To my surprise Sweetpea was standing there with flowers and a box of kit-kat bars that was calling my name. "Oh my fucking god. Bro what do you want?" I rolls my eyes move backwards a bit

"Nova i want YOU, i miss you. The things that happened last night wasn't even how it went down. You never let me explain..." He begged me with pleading eyes. I think for a moment sighing hard, "Give me the Kit-Kats and we can talk" Sweetpea smiles giving me the chocolatey goodness and the flowers even though i just said Kit-Kats, but we aint even gonna worry about it cause i'll just throw them away later.

"Alright, lets talk" i say putting the flowers on the living room table. "So me and Fangs were playing beer pong when Betty came over to us talking about how she wanted to talk to me. Fangs got annoyed by her so he left to get more beer and thats when Betty saw you coming and kissed me"

That musty Polly pocket built ass BITCH. I knew i should of shot her more than once. "And when you came you saw her kissing me then shot her"

"Is that all that happened?" I say eating my kit-kat how Kim Kardashian at hers. Honestly not even gonna lie it does taste better

"Of course that's all that happened" He says coming closer to me, "Nova i love you"

"Im loving this Kit-kat at the moment. This shit is fire. Anyways you can leave now im done talking to you " I say finishing my Kit-kat. Sweetpea looked sad but he still had hope in his eyes, hope that we'd get back together

"Okay.. see you tomorrow at school" He nods smiling slightly then leaving to his motorcycle in the driveway. As soon as he left Toni came. "Was that sweetpea? She asked. I rolled my eyes nodding shutting the door behind her.

"Hope you brought your swim suit cause i feel like going in the hot tub" I say going up stairs
~~
"Bestie, Im getting fat" i say looking in the mirror. I was only in my underwear and bra looking at my body  in the 6 ft mirror i had outside of my closet. My waist seemed to get bigger and so did my thighs and my stomach seemed less flatter.

"Nova, what are you talking about? You're body looks amazing and the same as yesterday and the week before and the month before that" Toni says looking at me in her bathing suit.

"You're just lying to make me feel better" i say disappearing into my closet slipping off my sweats and into my basic olive green two piece swim suit

When i got our of my closet i threw my hair in a bun and got two towel for me and toni. "You ready" i ask her holding out my hand so we can go down stairs. She takes my hand and we head down stairs to the hot tub.

It was already on from the previous night because nobody ever turned it off so when we got in the water was nice and toasty.

"Whew chile this water warm warm" I say stepping in slowly sitting down. Toni puts both of her feet in then slides in, "Oh we preparing for hell now." I laugh at her comment as my body got used to the water. For minutes we just sat there in silence enjoying the warmth.

Half an hour later we were still in the hot tub but now we had alcohol to spice things up. The bottle was full when we got it out but now it was more than halfway empty, and both of us were gone.

"That did not happen" I laughed as toni told me a story from her childhood. I laugh so hard i started to wheeze which made Toni start laughing but she started to laugh like a hillbilly causing both of us to laugh even harder.

"Bitchh!" my drunken ass screamed laughing. I tried to get up from my spot to get the bottle from Toni's side but i ended up slipping in the hot tub and falling on Toni.

"Ugh you fat bitch" Toni saying still laughing as i was on her lap. "Shut up fatty im trying to get the bottle so i can drink the rest" I say grabbing the Rum bottle from behind her. I guess she thought she was get the rest because she tried to grab the bottle but i took it before she did.

"Nova im getting the last fewww drinks" She slurred grabbing for it but i leaned back and chugged it. "HA!" I yell grinning like I actually just did something.

Toni looked at me for a moment actually like three seconds cause i counted and then just kissed me. I can't tell you why but i kissed her back. When we kissed i felt something..it could've been because i was drunk off my ass but i truly felt somewhen kissed Toni that was different with Sweetpea. We just kept on kissing until we went into a full make out session.

'You're kissing your best friend—What are you doing??' I yelled at myself internally, but my body just kept on going. Eventually we both pulled back for air, and thats when we started talking

"Nova, i really like you.. i've liked you for a long time now" Toni confesses. I head felt like it was going to explode because all of the alcohol hit me at once and now Toni just said she has feelings for me. "T, I don't-" she stops me

"I know, i just wanted you to know. I hope this doesn't make things awkward.." she says looking down at the water. I sit beside her and give her a hug, "This doesn't change anything, we're still besties" I smile at her earning a smile back

I hope I don't remember any of this tomorrow morning..