2

Luke's pov

I sat on the couch in the green room staring at my phone. It's been five days since I gave that girl my number, and she hasn't texted me. My mind ran through all the possibilities as to why she didn't text me back. Maybe I was too blunt. I mean we literally only met for ten minutes, and I already had given her my number. Or maybe she's not into me. I shake my head at all the different reasons that I come up with.

"Luke, we're about to go onstage." Calum called out.

"I'll be there in just a second." I yelled back. I checked my phone one more time to see if she texted, but nope, she didn't. I sighed and threw my phone on the couch. Why is someone that I've only met for ten minutes have this big of a hold on me? Why do I want her to text or call me so bad? Why am I so obsessed with her?
~

~

We finished our final song for the night and ran backstage. We could still her the crowd chanting our names in the back.

"Wow, tonight was crazy, they literally knew every word to our songs, even the ones that we just released." Michael commented, wiping the sweat off his face.

"Yeah, they were insane. That was the biggest crowd that I've ever seen." Ashton added.

I ignored everything they said and ran back to my dressing room. I checked my phone to see if she ever texted me back, and she did.

Unknown: hey Luke, it's Ally. Aka the girl you met at the bar five days ago. I just showed my cousin the pictures and she literally flipped. Like she actually flipped out and flipped a table. I also told her about you giving me your phone number. She asked for it, but I didn't give it to her cause that would be a dick move, and I'm not a dick. Anyway I hope you had an amazing day.

I smiled at my screen. She finally texted back, and she didn't give out my number, which was one of the things that I was scared of. I quickly saved her number and texted her back.

Luke: hey  Ally, can you please thank your cousin  for being an amazing fan. And thanks for not giving out my number to her or anyone else. I told you that I knew you wouldn't do it. It's probably night time back  where you are,
so I hope you have a wonderful night.

My smile was getting bigger and bigger, if that was even possible. I was so glad that she finally texted back. I was so into my phone, that I didn't even realize that Michael walked in.

"Why are you smiling at your phone like that?" He laughed, sitting on the couch that was across from mine.

"No reason." I quickly responded.

"You can't tell me that it's nobody. Tell me, I won't tell Cal and Ash." He promised.

"Fine, there's this girl that I met at the bar when we were in New York five days ago. We've only talked for like ten minutes, but there was just something about her that attracted me. I gave her my number, and she finally texted me back." I explained.

"Wow, you've only talked for ten minutes, and you decided to give your number? What if she was a crazy fangirl?"

"She wasn't. She told me that her cousin knew about us, and that was all. She didn't even seem that interested in me being in a band."

"Okay. Well, is she at least hot." Michael asked.

"Fuck off Michael, she's mine."

"Yours? You've only met her for ten minutes. She must be a very easy girl if she gave into you in ten minutes." Michael smirked.

"She's not liked that. And it wasn't her who gave in, it was me. But don't call her easy, you don't know her like that."

"Neither do you Luke. Girls usually don't give in that easy, and if they do, it's either because they're easy, or because they want something. Trust me, I've been through this. She may have acted like she knew nothing about us, but she probably does, and she probably wants something out of this. Just don't get upset when things don't work out." Michael said.

"Whatever Michael. Can you please get out of my dressing room?"

He shrugged and left my room. I stood there and thought about what Michael said. I hope that it's not true, and that she's not just some girl who wants something from me. My phone vibrates and I see that Ally texted back.

Ally: I hope you also have an amazing night ;).

I smile back at my phone. I really hope that Michael isn't right about her. I hope that she's not like the other girls that Michael has dealt with.