46

Ally's pov
Everything's somewhat going back to normal. Luke forgave me and we started talking again, and people stopped bombarding me about the Luke and Michael situation. The only thing difference is that Fred and I are no longer friends. He tried apologizing to me after he came out to the public about everything, but I didn't accept it. I could never be friends with him after all he did.

My mom and dad flew from Tennessee to New York for Christmas. It was nice seeing them again. I can't really remember the last time I saw them. We all went over to my aunt Brenda's house for Christmas. Everyone had a lot to say to me about the whole Luke thing, including Mallory. She's been grounded for four months because she got into another fight, and because her mom caught her sneaking out to smoke weed. She apparently got into a fight with a girl over me and Luke. Some girl said that I wasn't good enough for Luke, and that I would break his heart.

Once I made it to my aunt Brenda's house, Mallory quickly grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to her room.

"I can't believe you would fucking cheat on Luke! Like that's Luke Robert fucking Hemmings! So many girls would love to have been in your position, but you fucking blew it! I disown you as my cousin!" Mallory yelled, slamming the door behind her. For a sixteen year old, she's pretty brutal.

"Did you know that I got into a fight because of you? I was defending your ass, saying that you were great for Luke. Now I look like a fucking fool. YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!" She screamed.

"Okay, first of all, don't yell or curse at me like that ever again. I get you're mad, but don't forget I'm older than you, and you're only sixteen. Second of all, no one told you to defend me. And third of all, Luke and I worked things out, and we're talking again, so you can calm the fuck down, Mallory." I responded.

"Wait, you guys are talking again?" Mallory asked, shocked.

"Yes, we are. We both agreed that we rushed everything, and that if there's any chance for us to get together, we have to take things slow." I explained.

"Okay. Just listen here Ally. DON'T BREAK LUKE'S HEART EVER AGAIN!" Mallory yelled.

"What is all that yelling over?" My mom asked walking into Mallory's room.

"Oh, it's nothing mom." I assured her.

"Okay, well both of you come to the living room. We're opening gifts." My mom motioned for us to follow her.

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and family games. I've gotten to spend time with family that I haven't seen since I was a child. It was so nice to finally be able to see family again. It seemed like ever since I moved out to live on my own, I stopped spending time with them. I need to start spending more time with them.

I drove myself home after the family holiday party was over. The car ride was long and tiring, but I managed to pull through. I passed out as soon as I made it to my bed. I was going to take a shower, but I planned to do that in the morning.

My eyes slowly open as the cold December air rushes through my house. I forgot that I left one of my windows cracked open. I gradually got the strength to get out of bed and closed the window. By time I closed the window and made it back to my bed, I was already wide awake. It was 8 in the morning, so I decide to make myself some coffee. Before I went out to my kitchen to make coffee, I grabbed my phone and checked it. I was surprised to find a text from Luke.

Luke: you're probably asleep already, but I just wanted to tell you that I'll be in New York preforming for New Year's Eve. Maybe, if you want, we could meet up. Anyways, I hope you had a great Christmas, and I hope to see you there. Sleep well love!

A smile crept on my face when I read the text. I can practically hear his voice through the text. I imagine it's all deep and husky since he's in Australia and it's late over there. I can imagine the excitement in his face as he eagerly typed out this text message. I've missed him so much. I just want to see him again, hug him, touch him, maybe even kiss him. I just want things to go back to how it used to be. I want us to be together again.