24

The light penetrates through the curtains. I turn to my side so my back was facing the bright lights. The room was pretty cold, causing me to snuggle into the comforter, which really isn't doing much. I tried my best to get comfortable, but I gave up once I realized that there was no chance. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright sunlight.

My clothes were all over the floor, but Luke's weren't. He also wasn't in the bed. I get out of bed, the cold air hitting my naked body, and threw on my bra, underwear, and one of Luke's hoodies, which I found on his night stand. His hoodie was big and  comfortable, it smelled like him too.

I walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had the worst bedhead ever, but I didn't bother fixing it since Luke's only here. I walked down stairs into the kitchen area, greeted by Luke and two other people. They're backs were turned towards me, but they quickly revealed their faces once Luke's attention left them. It was Ashton and Calum.

"Oh, good morning Ally..." Calum said, he looked at me, then at Ashton, and then back at Luke, who's face was a little red.

"Im guessing you guys had fun last night." Ashton blurted, causing him and Calum to break out in a laughing fit.

My face turned red as the two boys continued to laugh. I look over at Luke, and he just mouths the words "sorry". I told him it was okay, and that I'm going upstairs to change. I walk out of the kitchen and into the hallway with the stairs. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. I ran into a pretty solid object, which caused me to stumble a little. I quickly looked up to see what the tall object was, and it was Michael.

He was wearing the same exact sweatshirt that I was wearing with black jeans. He looked me up and down and smiled. I smiled back at him. I've never really seen Michael. The first time was in the green room, and there he looked very intimidating and cocky. Now, he looks very.. soft.. if that's a way to describe him. It's like his whole attitude changed.

"I'm sorry about bumping into you. Also, I like your sweatshirt." He says.

"Thanks, and it's fine. I should've been looking where I was going. Anyways, I have to go up and change." I quickly walked past him, my heart racing a little bit.

Why was my heart racing exactly? It wasn't because I was intimidated, cause I wasn't. I shook the thought out of my head and ran upstairs.

Luke's pov
I woke up to the noise of my alarm system going off and people panicking.

"Wait, what's his password?" One if the voices asked.

"I don't know, I forgot." Another one whispered yelled .

"Wait, I think I know." The other voice said, typing in the code and turning the alarm off. I could here a huge sigh of relief from all three of them.

I knew exactly who they were. It was Ashton, Michael and Calum. I got out of bed, the cool air hitting my naked body. I looked back at the bed, seeing a naked Ally still sleeping on the bed. I smiled, remembering what had happened last night. I took the comforter and pulled it on her, then I got dressed and went downstairs.

The boys were gathered around the living room tv, turning on my Xbox One, probably playing Fortnite.

"Next time, can you guys be a little more quiet when coming in my house? And can you remember the goddamn password? I've had to reset it three times cause of you guys." I yawned.

"Well good morning to you!" Ashton chuckled. Calum and Michael just waved.

"Good morning. Did you guys eat before you got here?" I asked.