7

I sit patiently on the couch waiting for Luke to text me that he landed. He told me not to wait for him since they'll be landing late, but I was too excited. I've only been talking to this guy for two weeks, but you would think that he was already my boyfriend the way I've been acting. He's just so nice and down to earth. He always texts me good morning and goodnight, and he always checks up on me. No wonder why so many of his fans adore him, he's just so nice.

Speaking of fans, I never told Mallory about him inviting us to his concert. I wanted to surprise her, but I'm still not sure how. Should I just show up to her house and hand her the tickets, or should I just drive her out to the venue and surprise her that way.

Hours passed and he still hasn't texted me. I shouldn't be so worried though. He's leaving from Los Angeles and flying all the way to New York. I decided to go on twitter to waste some time. I of course went to Luke's page to see if he tweeted anything. The last tweet was from three hours, which is the time that he left. The tweet was just promoting his interview and concert in New York.

I scrolled down, reading some of his older tweets that I've already seen. I kept scrolling until I saw a tweet that he retweeted from Michael Clifford. My stomach knotted up when I read his name. It reminded me of the crazy dream I had last week. Why did I dream about him. I mean I understand why I would have a dream like that about Luke, but why Michael? I clicked on the tweet and it brought me to Michael's account. A majority of his tweets were promoting his new album and stuff related to his band. Some of his tweets were funny, others were about relationship stuff.

My phone buzzed and I jumped. Thinking that it was Luke, I quickly got off of twitter and checked my messages, but it was just Mallory.

Mallory: DUDE 5SOS IS COMING HERE. THEYRE HAVING A CONCERT HERE AGAIN. CANT YOU PERSUADE LUKE TO GET US TICKETS. I WASNT ABLE TO GO LAST TIME!

I could surprise Mallory with the tickets now, but I'm not.

Ally: I can't just use Luke for stuff like that.

Mallory: what do you mean you can't use him? you aren't using him, you're just asking him to give us free front row tickets so we can see him and his band preform.

Ally: Mal, I'm not doing that, plus I've never even listened to any of their music, so why would I ask for tickets?

I never realized that until now, I've never even listened to their music, and I only know about Luke. I know a little about Michael, but that's it. I know nothing about the other two guys. I guess I need to do that before the concert.

Mallory: wow, fake fan and girlfriend.

Ally: GIRLFRIEND? I'm not his girlfriend, we are just friends.

Mallory: well Luke doesn't want to be "just friends". The only reason why he gave you his number is so you two can fuck.

I chocked on air when I read the text. Why is my 16 year old cousin talking about this?

Ally: WTF, you're only 16. You shouldn't be saying stuff like that! And we are just friends, that's all. We aren't trying to have sex, just friends, get it.

Mallory: sure okay, you can tell me that after you two hook up, anyway, I'm going to try and get my mom to buy tickets since my cousin won't, bye!

Ally: bye you weirdo

I exit out of our messages and looked at the time. It's only 6:30. He's been on the plane for four hours now, and it usually takes about five hours to get here from Los Angeles. I'm impatiently waiting for him to get here. I just want to see him, touch him, kiss him. No, no I shouldn't think that way, I've only known him for two weeks, and I'm not just going to be a groupie. What if Mallory was right? What if he only wants to get into my pants, but I mean I wouldn't be mad about that. A part of me wants to relive my dream that I had, except not with Michael. I've constantly thought about what it would be like to date him. He would probably be really lovey and cheesy with things. Maybe I do like Luke, but does he like me?