48

One month later

Valentine's Day is just four days away, and I have no idea what to get Ally. I don't want to give her something too big since we aren't dating, but I still want to give her something nice. I was planning on going to New York and surprising her on valentines. I have no idea how things are going to go.

We haven't areally talked much after New Years. That kiss that we shared still crosses my mind every once in awhile. I sometimes wonder if this is the end of us. I wonder if she moved on like I should've done. She's the one who broke my heart, yet I'm the one still chasing after her. It doesn't make any sense that I'm still in love with her.

Everyone still thinks that I should just stop chasing after her. They all say the same things over and over again, thinking that it's going to change my mindset about her. Ashton has tried many times to try and get me to get over Ally. He's brought me to many clubs and tried to get me to hook up with people, but I was never interested in them. He's even set me up for dating sites, but no one really sparked my interest. Anytime I would find a girl that I'm interested in, I would always think about Ally.

I wish I could get over her. Especially now since it seems like we are slowly drifting apart. The last time I talked to her was a week ago, and even then it wasn't much of a conversation. She probably thinks that she's hurting me in some sort of way, so that's why she's slowly backing away, but doing so is hurting me more. I just want to be with her. I just want to spend my life with her. It may sound a little obsessive, but it's true. I just want to be with her. I love her.

I sit on the corner of my bed, thinking of what I could get Ally. I wanted to get her a necklace, but I already did. I wanted to give her something meaningful and thoughtful. I scanned my room, trying to get an idea of what to get her. My eyes landed on a huge stuffed monkey that was sitting in the corner of my room. That was the same stuffed monkey I won Ally. I remembered how bad she wanted to bring it home with her, but she never did. I decided that that would be the best gift to get her.

I booked my flight and found a nice hotel to stay at while I'm down there. The boys don't even know about this because I know they would do any and everything to talk me out of it. I really can't wait to see her. I can't wait to finally be in her presence again.

A/N: HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY BABY MICHAEL IS GETTING MARRIED. LIKE I LITERALLY CANT BELIEVE IT. Michael and Crystal are so cute together, and I'm so happy for them!! Also, thanks for everyone who's reading my book. I honestly didn't think it was that good, but I'm guessing it is. I'm also sorry for not updating in awhile, but school started up again and now I'm busy with school stuff.