4

I tried my best to keep my eyes open, but I couldn't. Ashton kept slapping my arm to wake me up. We were about to get interviewed, and I was halfway asleep.

"Dude, why didn't you drink coffee or something to keep you awake?" Ashton said, passing me coffee that was on the table.

"I did, I already had three cups." I yawned.

"What did you even do last night?" Ashton asked.

"He apparently just watched Netflix." Calum butted in.

"Really, you watched Netflix all night when you knew that we had an interview?" Ashton queried.

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry alright." I groaned.

Michael looked at me and gave me a smug look. He must know that I'm lying.

The interview was painfully slow, but it was finally over. We had two more interviews to do today, but I at least have a two and a half hour gap between this one and the next. We walk out of the building and into the the van. The next interview is about an hour away. Before I got into the car, Michael pulled me aside.

"So, when did you get really into Netflix?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I've always liked Netflix." I rolled my eyes.

"Were you on the phone all night with that Ally girl?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No, like I said, I was watching Netflix." I made my way to the van and sat down. Michael came in and sat next to me.

I tried to catch some sleep on the ride to the interview, but the road was way too bumpy. My eyes slowly started to shut when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I sighed and checked who it was. To my surprise, it was Ally. My mood lifted a little when her named popped up on the screen. I then felt a nudge on my arm. I looked over and saw Michael looking at my phone.

"I think you got a notification from Netflix." He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to texting ally.

Ally: hey Luke, how's things going

Luke: horrible. I'm literally running off of three hours of sleep, and I have two more interviews to do.

I sound like a little kid complaining.

Ally: you should've went to bed! You could've stopped talking to me, I'm sorry that I kept you up. You should try taking a nap if you have any free time.

I looked out the window and everything was blurry. I really needed to get some sleep.

Luke: but I want to talk to you

Ally: no, you need to sleep.

Luke: fine, I'll text you later

Ally: alright, bye

I placed my phone back in my pocket and closed my eyes. A smile crept upon my face.

"Dork." I hear Michael whisper. I flipped him off as I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

The next two interviews weren't as hard as the first one. I started to have more energy, but not as much.everyone was tired, so we headed back to our hotel room. Today is our last day in Florida . We leave early in the morning to go to Texas.

My phone buzzed, and I reach for it as fast as I could, thinking that it was Ally, but it wasn't.

Manager: great news guys! We are going back to New York next week for an interview and for another gig.

I smiled reading the text message. I'll be able to see Ally again. I click out of the group chat and go to Ally's text messages.

Luke: guess who's coming to see you again next week?

I wait patiently as I see the three text bubbles appear.