11

The sun slowly started to peak through the hotel curtains, indicating that it's time to get up. This was the first night that I've been able to get proper rest. I'm usually up all night talking to Ally, or thinking about her. We did talk on the phone a little about the concert, but not for long since Ally was really tired. You would think that I would be a nervous reck since I'm actually spending a full day with her, but I'm surprisingly not. It's like I all of a sudden gained a whole bunch of confidence, which is super weird.

I threw on some black jeans, a white shirt, and a jacket. It's nice outside, but there's a slight chance of rain, so I might as well be prepared. I started to brush my teeth, when I hear a tired Michael talking to someone.

"Hey Ally, it's Michael. Luke is currently getting ready right now." He says. I froze in my place when he said her name. Didn't he hear me say I did not want him talking to her?

I quickly finished brushing my teeth and stormed off into the bedroom, tapping Michael on the shoulder. He instantly gave me my phone back once he saw me.

"Hey sorry about that, how ya doing Ally?" I asked, glaring deep into Michael's eyes. He quickly walked away and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

"I'm fine, just really excited!" She says. I could feel her excitement radiating through the phone. She's so cute.

"I am too. So, do you have the whole day planned out?"

"Yeah, and I think you're going to enjoy it, well I hope you do." She laughs. Her laugh is so cute.

"I'm positive I'll enjoy every single part of this day. So, when and where are we meeting up first?"

"Aren't you staying at the Hilton hotel in Manhattan." She questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was wondering if I could meet you there. The first place is literally just a five minute walk from there."

"Okay cool. I'll see you at..." I paused, waiting for her to announce when she was coming over.

"Oh, in about two hours." She says.

"Alright, see you then." I hung up the phone and sighed. I've never enjoyed talking to people over the phone like I did with her.

"Wow, you guys are goals." Michael says as he exits out the bathroom, slow clapping. Why is he being such a jerk? He's never acted this way before.

"Why did you answer my phone? Didn't I tell you that I didn't want you talking to her?"

"Yeah, you did, but here's the thing Luke, you can't tell me who I can and can't talk to. Ally is her own individual person, so I'll stop talking to her once she tells me to stop. And again, you aren't dating, so you can't control her life like that."

I could feel every inch of my body tense up when he said that. It's true, I can't control who she's talking to, and Ally and I aren't dating, but I just don't want him near her. I've never felt this anger in my life. How am I letting Michael get under my skin like this. I mean it's not like he has a chance with her.

"Shut the hell up Michael." I finally blurt out. I don't think I can spend two hours in a room with him. I need to get out of the room right now before something happens.

I storm out the room and into the hallway, walking towards the breakfast area. It's only 10:05, and breakfast ends at 10:30 for this hotel. Maybe eating would calm me down. I entered the dining area and spotted Calum and Ashton talking to some people, who I assumed to be fans. I grabbed a plate and filled it with a variety of breakfast foods, and then walked over to where Ashton and Calum was.