12

"Shhh, shut up you're gonna wake him." I hear a soft whisper coming from around me, but I didn't pay any attention to it, until I heard screaming.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Luke, happy birthday to you!" Calum, Ashton and Michael screamed in unison. They threw confetti everywhere and jumped on my bed.

"Thanks guys." I yawned, slowly sitting up in bed.

A small smile spread across my face. It's my birthday, I'm 22 years old. I then also remembered that it's our last day in New York. My last day with Ally.

"Hey Luke, we got you a present." Ashton yelled. He ran out the room and came back with his hands behind his back.

"Guys, you didn't need to do this." I shake my head.

"Oh we did, I think it's very crucial." Calum laughed. They all stared at each other as Ashton slowly removed his hands from around his back. There was a medium sized box in Ashton's hands. My eyes slowly adjusted on the words on the box, and my face turned red when I read the words.

"Condoms! You guys got me condoms?" I scream. All of them started laughing.

"Yeah, it's for you to use when Ally comes over. We know it's our last day here, and I'm pretty sure she knows it's your birthday, so we thought that these might come in handy." Ashton says as he tosses the box to me.

"We aren't doing that." I protest.

"Sure you won't. But just incase, Michael will be in the other room with us." Calum spoke. My eyes shot up at Michael. I remembered all that happened last night. Our argument, the way he stared at Ally. I then remembered how drunk the boys got.

"How the hell are you guys not hungover?"

"Oh we are, trust me, but we are slowly recovering. Now go ahead and get dressed, Ally should be coming over any moment. And don't forget to use protection!" Ashton yelled. They all ran out of my room like little kids, slamming the door when they exited.

I sighed and looked at the box of condoms. I know that I'm probably not going to use them anytime soon, so I throw them into the drawer of my nightstand.

I throw on some clothes and brush my teeth. It's already 12, so breakfast is already over. I started to feel a little sick from the other night, so I didn't eat anything. Ally should be over in about an hour, so I started to clean the room. There wasn't much to clean really. I just had to make up my bed and pick the three items of clothing off the floor.

An hour passes and everyone is my room, but Michael. Ally was sitting next to me on the couch, while Ash and Cal was on the couch in front of us. I wish that they weren't here, but I didn't want to seem like an ass and kick them out.

"So, who was your last boyfriend?" Ashton asked nonchalantly.

"Oh wow, wasn't ready for that one. Um, well his name was Joshua. We dated a year ago, and he was a huge ass hat."

"Oh damn, what did he do?" Calum asked. He looked really interested.

"He cheated on me with my co-worker, Dominic. Yeah turns out Joshua was bi, but never told me. He invited me over to his house one night, but I wanted to come a little earlier to surprise him. Turns out him and Dominic was secretly dating each other, for two weeks." Ally scoffed. Ashton and Calum seemed very intrigued, I was just hurt that someone could just cheat on her.

"No way, he cheated on you with your male co-worker? What did you do?" Ashton asked, crossing his legs.

"Well I kinda just stood there and stared. I was too shocked to do anything at the moment." She confessed.