37

Michael's pov

"I can't believe you! You're my best friend, and you just betrayed me like that. How could I ever forgive you?" Luke yelled.

"Luke, listen, I'm really really sorry. I know my words don't mean shit, but I am really sorry. If I could go back and change things, I would."

"Oh shut the fuck up Michael! You're really gonna give me that lame ass 'if I could go back and change things I would'? I'm sorry, but I don't believe you." Luke storms off out of the tour bus.

I dart out of the bus, chasing after Luke. I can't just let him get away that easily, he has to forgive me, and I won't stop until he does.

"Luke, Luke, where are you?" I yell as I walk down the street, looking for him.

"Just leave me alone." I hear his voice coming from around a corner.

"I'm sorry Lu..."

"Would you stop with your lame ass excuses. You aren't sorry at all, and I'll never fucking forgive you. You fucked my girlfriend, Michael. You fucked the girl that I cared about, and then acted like it wasn't a big deal. How could I forgive you for that? Am I supposed to just forget that it ever happened? Am I just supposed to act like I didn't catch you doing her?" Luke screams, his voice breaking and cracking a couple of times

I just stand there, not knowing what to say. I messed up so much, and I honestly don't think I'll be able to fix things.

"You know what, I'm done! I'm done with this, I'm done with you, I'm done with everything!" Luke says.

"Wait, what do you mean you're done with everything?" I asked

"I mean I'm done with everything, including this band. I hope you can find a new lead singer, cause I'm done!" Luke yells as he storms off.

I quickly jump out of my bunk bed, waking up from the awful dream that I just had. I have to fix things between Luke and I. I can't just let him stay mad at me forever. I walk into the front of the tour bus, panting and sweating. All of the boys turn to look at me when they hear me walk in.

"Hey Mike.... woah what happened to you? You look sick." Ashton asked.

"Nothing, nothing happened. Luke, can I please talk to you.. in the back." I asked.

Luke sat there and stared at me, thinking about whether or not to talk to me. He rolled his eyes and walked to the back of the tour bus. I followed him and closed the door behind us. We both stood there, silence filling the room. I took in a deep breath before I started apologizing to him.

"Luke, I'm so sorry about everything. I'm sorry about fucking your girlfriend, I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry for betraying you, I'm sorry for everything. I know my words would never make up for my actions, but just know that I'm extremely sorry. What I did was absolutely stupid and horrible. I'm the worst friend you could've ever had, and I understand if you hate me." I spill out, a sigh of relief escapes my lips as I finish.

Luke stands there, his hands folded across his chest. The room is filled with an awkward silence, and I could feel the tension between us.

"Why did you do it?" He finally says.

"I... I don't know. I really don't know why I did it. It just... happened, which I know isn't something you want to hear, but it did." I explained.

"How long have you liked her?" He asked next.

"Ever since I've seen her that night in the green room. When her and her cousin came to see us. That's when I saw her, and I just.. You don't need to know that."

"Yes, I do need to know this stuff." Luke snaps.

I take in a deep breath and start explaining everything.

"I couldn't stop thinking about her after we met. She was just so beautiful, she was an absolute angel. I followed her twitter and Instagram, looking at her and wishing I was with her. I watched as her followers increased because of us following her. I watched all the comments about you and her flood her Instagram. People shipping you guys together, people wishing you guys weren't together, people getting mad for assuming things. I was jealous, Luke. You always get the best of everything. You always get the perfect girls, and I wanted that. I wanted Ally. That night at the party was an accident. I came out of the bathroom and saw her crying on the bed. I asked her what happened, and she explained everything to me. She didn't love you, Luke. I mean, she did like you, but she didn't love you. She felt that everything was rushed, and she couldn't deal with it anymore. I tried to help her and explain that she could just talk to you about it, but then she leaned in and kissed me, and that's when everything happened."

Luke sits down on the couch, he rubs his head, trying to process everything that I said. I really hope he can forgive me for all of this. I just can't let him stay mad at me, I don't want what happened in my dream to come true.

"I was stupid. I was stupid for rushing everything. I asked her if she loved me two days after I asked her to be my girlfriend. Our whole relationship was rushed, and a part of me noticed it, but I didn't want to notice. Ashton was right, and so were you guys."

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Before I asked Ally if she loved me, Ashton came over and explained how everyone believes that Ally and I wouldn't last. That's why I asked her if she loved me. I didn't want our relationship to end, so I knew that if she loved me, she wouldn't leave me." Luke confesses.

"Oh." Was all I was able to say.

"So, did you, Ashton, and Calum feel that way?"

"Yeah, we all felt like she wasn't good for you, and that she would use you, but that wasn't why I did what I did."

I take a seat on the couch in front of Luke. We both sit there, taking in everything. Its quiet for awhile before Luke spoke up.

"I forgive you." He says quietly.

"Wait, you do?" I asked, surprised that he's actually forgiving me for what I did.

"Yeah, I do. I mean, I'm still pissed off at you for what you did, but there's nothing I can do about it. I mean, I could stop talking to you forever, but that would be hard since we are in a band together. I was thinking about leaving the band at one point, but I would never do that. " Luke confesses.

"So, if it wasn't for this band, you would've just dropped me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I would've stopped talking to you that night and never talk to you again." Luke chuckles.

"So, you forgave me, now what about Ally?" I asked.

"I don't want to get into that right now." Luke says.

We both get up and start walking out of the back, but Luke stopped us.

"Can we not tell Ash and Cal about this?"

"Yeah, sure."

Luke left the back and went up to the front with the guys. I'm so glad that Luke and I fixed things. I don't know what I would've done if we stopped being friends, or if I was the cause of the band splitting. Im just happy that everything is somewhat back to normal now.