3

It was four in the morning, and I could not sleep at all. All the boys were already fast asleep, but here I am lying in my bed staring at the ceiling. I turned over to the bedside table and checked my phone. It's only 2:38. I sighed and placed my phone back on the table. I got out of bed and got some water. I'm trying my best to stay quiet so I won't wake up Calum. Calum and I are sharing a hotel room, while Michael and Ashton sharing another.

An hour passes and I'm still awake. I've tried to sleep, but I can't. Calum was now snoring loudly, so even if I was tired, I wouldn't be able to sleep. I started to look through Twitter to pass some time. I liked some fans tweets, and read up on what was happening with some close friends. Some fans were talking about the concert and others are talking about the album. I then started to wonder if Ally had a Twitter. I searched her name, but then realized that I don't know her last name. There's so many Ally's, that it would literally take me hours to find just one. I looked through my follower list to see if she was following me.

After searching for about 15 minutes, I stumbled upon an account that had a picture of a younger girl and an older girl. The older girl looked a lot like Ally. I looked through the page, and saw that it was Ally's cousin. Her name was Mallory. She had the same blue eyes as Ally. I looked through Mallory's following list and I finally found Ally's account. I quickly followed her. I was a little curious what she tweeted about, so I looked through her page. Most of it was about equality amoung all races, genders, and sexuality. She also posted a bunch of pictures with her cousin. They must've been very close.

I scrolled back up to the beginning and looked at her bio, which had her Instagram name in it. I went on Instagram and followed her on there. She looked really cute in all of the pictures. Her Instagram page was mostly filled with pictures of her and her cousin, and her friends. She seemed like the party girl type when I met her at the bar. Her Instagram page proved it.

Two hours passed and I was still going through her Instagram and Twitter. I was learning so much about her, like how her favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, she tried being vegetarian but failed, and how she's a hopeless romantic. She seems like such an amazing person, and I want to know more about her. I remembered that I had her number, so I quickly sent her a text.

Luke: hey

It was an easy and simple text. I didn't want to send something too daring since it's 5:20 in the morning, and because we've only known each other for a couple of days now. I was about to get out of my message app, when I saw the three dots appear. She was up?

Ally: hey, what are you doing up so late. It's literally 6:23!

Luke: well it's 5:23 where I am, but that doesn't really explain why I'm up. I just couldn't sleep. What are you doing up?

Ally: I couldn't sleep either, which sucks since I have work in three hours.

Luke: oh, that's gonna suck. I'll stop texting you so you can get some sleep.

I felt bad that I was keeping her awake.

Ally: no it's fine, I'd rather talk to you then spend the next three hours trying to sleep even though I know that I'm incapable of doing so.

I smiled down at the small rectangular device in my hand. She would rather talk to me than try and get some sleep.

Luke: Okay, well how is it New York?

Ally: it's okay. It's not as extraordinary as the movies. It's mostly a bunch of rats in the subways, and a bunch of really mean people everywhere. There are some nice people though. How's traveling around the world?

Luke: it's pretty cool. I get to see a lot of new faces and cultures, but it does get a little tiring being on the go.

We talked all morning until it was time for Ally to go to work. I learned a lot more about her than when I went through her Twitter. We talked about really deep topics like our insecurities, we talked about family problems, and our past relationships. Ally recently gotten out of an abusive relationship. I got really upset when she told me about that. If I ever see that guy, I'll punch him in the face.

"Luke, how long have you been up mate, your eyes are red." Calum yawned.

It wasn't until that moment where all my tiredness hit me, but there was no time to sleep.

"Um, I don't even know." I glanced at the clock on my phone. It was now 8:58. "I've been up for six hours." My eyes were getting hard to keep open.

"Today's gonna suck ass for you. We have so much to do." Calum said as he started to get dressed.

"I know. I'm going to go take a shower." I got up from my bed and headed to the shower. Maybe a nice cold one would wake me up.

"Okay. Hey, what did you even do for those six hours?"

No one knows about Ally except for Michael. Calum and Ashton would both flip out on me if they knew that I gave my phone number out to a girl that I just met. They always treat me like a kid since I'm the youngest. Michael sometimes does that, but I can trust him with stuff like this.

"I was just watching Netflix." I lied, as I entered the bathroom.