6

"You're just so beautiful!" Luke slurred, wrapping his arm around my waist. We both were in my living room, completely wasted.

"You're lying to yourself Luke." I laughed.

"Don't say that, you're so fucking gorgeous." His hand moved to my thigh and started to move closer and closer to, you know. My breath started to hitch when he was just inches away from touching me. He has so much control over me.

"Show me then. Show me how gorgeous I am!" I breathe. That was the trigger for Luke. He immediately attached his lips to mine. Kissing me sloppily, but also passionately. I positioned myself on his lap so I could get closer to him. I could feel him growing beneath me.

His hands traveled down my back and onto my butt. He squeezed it, which caused me to moan. I felt him smirk. My hands were messing with his curls, our tongues were battling for dominance, our hips grinding against each other's.

"Let's do this somewhere else." Luke suggested as he picked me up and took me to my bedroom, both of us still making out.

He placed me on the bed and immediately got on top of me. He took his shirt off, and I did the same. He looked down on me and stared at my black lace bra.

"Damn." He moaned, which caused me to smile.

He trailed kisses from my mouth all the way down to my stomach. He stopped as he got to the top of my jeans.

"You would look better without these." He smirks. He slowly pulls them off of me, causing me to groan. He was teasing me, and I was too sexually frustrated for this.

"Stop teasing you ass." I laughed.

"Sure thing love." His accent was very deep, which turned me on more.

He pulled my pants down and continued to kiss me while his hands started to touch me. He pulled my underwear aside and started to finger me. He quickly pulled his finger away when my door opened.

"There you are Luke, I was... oh, am I interrupting something?" The boy asked. His hair was blonde, but more lighter than Luke's. His hair also swooped over his face. He was actually really cute.

"Um, no you're not interrupting anything at all." Luke scoffed, pointing down at me. The other guy just laughed, but his laughed disappeared and a smirk replaced it.

"Well, since I'm here, and I already intruded, I guess I could join." He said, closing the door and walking closer.

I didn't know what I felt about this. I don't even know this guy. I mean he seems familiar, and he's really cute, but I can't have sex with someone that I just met a minute ago. I wanted to step in and tell this boy no, and ask him how the hell he even got into my apartment, but I didn't.

"Sure. Three is better than two." Luke laughed.

The other boy started to take his clothes off and joined us in the bed. He started to kiss my neck, but he stopped.

"Are you Okay with this, Ally?" He asked, but how did he know my name? How did he get in my apartment? Who is he and where did he come from?

I just sat there, staring at him. I wanted to say no, but a small yes slipped through my lips. The other boy attached his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. I kissed back and played with his straight hair. Luke was still working magic with his hands. I moaned at the amazing sensation that was happening. I looked over at Luke and saw him Pulling down his boxers. My eyes widened as I saw his length....

My eyes shot open before anything else could happen. I was sad that the dream ended so soon, but also glad. I can't be having dreams about Luke like that. I then remembered the other guy in the dream. Who is he? He seemed familiar, but I couldn't put a name with his face. I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my phone. I had five new messages. Three from my cousin, Mallory, and two from Luke.

Mallory: HOLY SHITE ALLY, LUKE HEMMINGS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER. LUKE FREAKING HEMMINGS.

Mallory: wait, it's not as special because he followed you too. Did you make him follow me?

Mallory: OMG MICHAEL FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER TOO. which also means that he probably followed you too😭

I laughed at Mallory's texts. She's such a fangirl. I then went to check Luke's messages.

Luke: good morning Ally, I hope you have an awesome day at work

Luke: also, I want you and your cousin Mallory to come to our concert next week. I think it would be nice to hangout with you too, and for you guys to meet the band.

I smiled and texted him back. I then went on twitter to see what my cousin was talking about when she said Michael was following me too. I guess Michael must also be in the same band as Luke. I went on twitter to see that my follower count has tripled. I went through and found Michael's account. He is in the same band as Luke. I look through some of his tweets, when I stumble across a photo. I gasped as looked at the picture. Luke was standing next to him, and two other guys were on either side of them. He was the guy in my dream. Michael Clifford was in my dream. I had a wet dream about Luke an Michael.