49

I stood outside her door, a giant monkey in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other. Ally still has no idea that I'm even here. I wanted so bad to tell her my plans, but I also wanted it to be a surprise. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Just a moment!" I heard her scream from the other side of the door.

She unlocked the door and swung it open, her eyes opening wide when she saw me.

"Oh my god, Luke! What are you doing here?" She screamed, jumping into my arms.

"I thought I might surprise you for Valentine's Day." I chuckled.

She stepped back and examined the gifts that I brought.

"Wait, is that the monkey you won me when I was in Los Angeles?" She asked.

"Yeah. I remembered how much you wanted to bring it home, so here it is." I said, handing her the monkey and box of chocolate.

"Aww, thank you Luke. Here, come in." She motioned for me to come in.

She placed the box of chocolate on her kitchen counter and then sat on the couch. I followed her and took a seat right next to her.

"This was so nice of you. I feel bad cause I didn't get you anything." Ally explained.

"It's fine, Ally. You don't have to get me anything." I laughed.

"But I feel bad." She pouted.

"It's fine, trust me." I rested my hands on her thigh, looking deep into her eyes. I could kiss her right now, but now is not the right time.

We both sat there for a little, staring into each other's eyes. It's like we both want to do the same thing, but we're scared that the other person doesn't feel the same. She finally snapped out of it and got off the couch.

"So, are you hungry? Is there anything you'd like to eat?" She walked over to the kitchen.

'You' I thought to myself, but I didn't say it out loud.

"No, I'm good, thanks though." I smiled.

"So, how was tour? I never really got to ask you about that." She asked, making her way back to the couch.

"It was amazing, we had an amazing turnout at every venue. A couple of them were sold out, and some of them were only a couple of seats from selling out. The fans loved everything." I explained.

"That's amazing. I'm glad everything was great, even after all that was going on." Ally said.

"Yeah, things were tough, but we got through it." I assured.

"I'm really sorry, Luke. I really am." Ally apologized.

"You don't have to apologize again, Ally."

"I do. I do have to apologize again, and I'll apologize many times after. Why do you sti..."

"Can we please not talk about this now?" I asked. I really didn't want to relive everything all over again. I just want to live in the moment.

"Yeah, that's fine, I'm sorry. How's the rest of the guys?" She changed the subject.

"Calum and Ashton are still in Australia hanging out with family and friends. Micheal has been hanging out with some girl named Crystal. They've gotten really closed to each other pretty fast." I really didn't want to talk about Michael around Ally.

"Yeah, I've seen that. She's really pretty. Didn't they meet at the New Years party?" Ally asked.

"Yeah, I think so."