40

Ally's pov

I stare up at the ceiling, wishing that everyone can just go away. Wishing that everyone would just leave me alone.

What did you do to Luke? How could you break his heart? You're a slut! You're a whore!

Thousands upon thousands of comments flood my phone. Some of my old high school friends even called me to get all the info on what happened. I wanted to just throw my phone against the wall, or smash it with a sledgehammer. I turnover on my bed and turn my phone off, a sigh of relief escaping my mouth as the constant ringing finally stopped. I close my eyes to try and get some rest when I heard a knock on the door.

"Really, who could this be." I sighed as I walked to the door.

I opened it to find Fred standing outside, his arms filled with food.

"Hey girl, how is everything?" He asks.

"Absolute hell! I'm being called a whore, a slut, a piece of shit, and I'm getting death threats." I whine.

"I know sweetie, I saw all of the messages. Who knew 12 year olds could be so cruel." Fred says.

He placed all of the food on the kitchen counter, and gave me a big hug.

"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. That's one of the cons of breaking up with a famous person. So much hate just for breaking up with someone." Fred scoffs.

"Yeah, and they don't even know what fully happened. Luke just said that things didn't work out. Imagine what would happened if he said everything." I take the gallon of ice cream that Fred brought and started eating it.

"I think people would actually kill you, like actual murder. But Michael would also get hate too."

"No, they would find some way to defend Michael. They would all push the blame on me. They'd probably say I forced myself on him, or that I drugged him." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know if Luke is still mad at him?" Fred gets a spoon from the kitchen and starts eating the ice cream with me.

"I don't know. I mean he hasn't said anything about Michael, and well the band is still together, so I guess they're fine." I sigh.

"Wait, you think Luke would break up the band over this?"

"Yeah, I mean I fucked his band mate, who happens to be one of his best friends. I would be extremely pissed off if you fucked my boyfriend." I explain.

"Well firstly, you forced yourself on Michael, and secondly your boyfriend would have to be a little gay to fuck me." Fred comments.

"I didn't force myself! It just happened, okay. Like I wasn't even planning on kissing Michael, but everything in that moment just felt right, and it happened. Plus, he could've easily stopped everything. He could've pushed me off, he could've gotten up and left, but no, he stayed and fucked me. So why isn't Michael getting all the hate!" I complain, throwing my pillow that was on the couch.

"They can't hate Michael because they don't even know that Michael was apart of it. You should expose Michael." Fred suggests.

"What? No! Why would I do that? That would just add more problems."

"Did you or did you not just complain about Michael not getting hate?" Fred asks.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Okay, well no ones mad at him because they don't know what he did. So maybe you should go and tell people that he fucked you, and that he 👏🏻kissed👏🏻 you 👏🏻first." Fred claps.

"No, there's no point. Luke just said that things didn't work out, so people probably think we just broke up cause of problems that we had. Luke didn't put it out that I cheated, so there's no point. Plus, I kissed Michael first, not the other way around."

"Mhmm, Okay." Fred coughs.

"Fred, please tell me you aren't going to expose Michael. You can't, please don't do that?" I beg.

"Why are you protecting him? You're out here getting death threats from little teenagers. Why not just tell everyone what happened, that way you're not getting all the blame!" Fred exclaims.

"Cause I don't want to add fuel to the fire. All of this will blow over soon. I just have to wait it out."

"Whatever you say." Fred throws up his hands.

He sits back down and turns on the tv, finding a movie to watch.

"What movie genre? Action, comedy, romance?" He asks, searching the tv for shows.

"Anything but romance."

"Alrighty."

He flips through the channels before he finds some movie that I never heard of. I just sit there, thinking about the mess I've gotten myself into. I regret everything. I regret lying to Luke and I regret fucking Michael. Why couldn't I've just told him how I felt?

The more I start to think about everything, the more I realize how much I miss Luke. I miss his touch, I miss his kiss, I miss his scent. Tears start flooding my eyes as all the memories I had with him swarm my brain. His laugh, his smile, his eyes, everything about him was so.. perfect. Why is it now that I realize how amazing he was. He was so caring and kind, he was the perfect boyfriend, and I.... I love him. You never know how much you love someone until they're gone. I thought that I didn't love him, but I think I was just scared of commitment. All of my past relationships failed because I wore my heart on my sleeve. I was the one who always said I love you first, and I was just scared of ruining things, but I've already ruined everything. I ruined everything, and I don't think I could ever fix it.