8

Luke's pov

I sit patiently on the plane as I watch the small world from underneath me. In a few hours, I'll be with Ally. I haven't been able to get my mind off of her lately. I catch myself constantly thinking about her, or having very intimate dreams about her. I try not to think about her in that way since we've only know each other for two weeks now, but I can't. She's just so memorizing, beautiful, she's everything I want and more. The only real problem about this is seeing if she feels the same way. I mean what if she doesn't even like me? What if she just views me as a friend, or what if she uses me for money and fame?

My mind was taken off those thoughts when the flight attendant came over with snacks and drinks. She already gave Calum and Ashton their food, next was Michael and I.

"What would you like, sir?" The flight attendant asked seductively. She had long blonde hair, and an obvious fake pair of boobs. She looked at me with very hungry eyes.

"Nothing ma'am , I'm not hungry." I say sternly.

"You sure?" She asked.

"He's already taken ma'am!" Michael chimes in. The flight attendant frowns and goes on to the next set of people.

"What the hell was that?" I asked Michael.

"Dude, she was obviously hitting on you. I was just saving you." He laughs.

"Okay, but I'm already taken? Ally and I aren't a thing." I state.

"Not yet. I know that you like her, like a lot. I'm pretty sure you two already planned to meet up when we get to New York. Just remember to wear protection. We know exactly what would happen if you don't." Michale laughs again, loud enough for Ashton and Calum to look at us.

"What's so funny?" Calum asked.

"Nothing, Nothing at all." I blurt. Calum and Ashton both shrugged their shoulders and went back to their own conversation.

"Oh wow, you're going to have to tell them soon. I mean you can't just hide her from them. I'm surprised they haven't found out yet. The fans are actually going crazy."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You've never seen it? Thousands of our fans followed her already. They're all commenting on her pics, talking about how you two would be cute, or how you two probably fucked before." Michael says nonchalantly.

"Really, they've already found her? Wait, how do you know about this?"

"I may have followed her myself. Relax, I'm not trying to take her away from you or anything, I'm just seeing what type of person she is. She is pretty cute though." Michael admits.

My heart started racing when Michael said that he followed her. A wave of jealousy falls over me. I don't want him to look at her Instagram or twitter. I don't want him to see what kind of person she is. I start to tense up, but I stop as I feel his gaze on me.

"You alright man?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I look out the window and watch as the clouds now consume the city that was underneath us.

More hours passed and I find my self in and out of slumber. The sky's  are starting to get dark, and so is the plane. Michael was asleep, and so was Cal and Ash. I lean back in my chair, staring at the back of the chair in front of me. I started to think about Ally again. In a couple of hours, I'll be with her, in her arms, hopefully. I close my eyes as my mind starts to imagine what it would be like to be in a relationship with her.

"Come on Luke, I need that back!" Ally yells as she chases me around our house for her shirt.

"Why, you look way better without it." I smirk.

"Oh shut up and give me my shirt." She smiles.

"Come and get it." I yell as I start running.

I run into our living room and around the couches. She was right there behind me. I tried to hurry up and go around the corner, but she finally caught me.

"Thanks." She huffs as she takes the shirt out of my hand. Our eyes glaring into each other's soul. I immediately connected my lips to hers. It's a habit that I developed since I've been with her. Anytime I'm next to her, I have to kiss her.

She kisses me back pushing me up against the wall. Her hands connecting to my hair, while my hands land on her waist. I can feel the coolness of her chest against mine, and the soft fabric of her bra was slowly caressing me. Oh how much I wanted to rip it right off of her. The kiss was getting more and more intense. Our tongues were now battling each other's. My hand slowly started to travel down. I reach the button to her pants and undo it. I then unzip her pants and pull them down. I teased my finger up and down her slit. She slowly started buck her hips up to my hand.

"Fuck Luke." She moaned as I kept teasing her. I started to feel a pool of wetness collect there. I wanted to go further but she quickly pulled away.

"I have to get to work." She pouts.

"Nooo." I whine.

She quickly got dressed and gave me a kiss as she rushed to the front door.

"We will finish this tonight." She yells as she exits the door.

I quickly woke up as I felt my pants tighten. This is the third time this week that this happened. How can a girl that I barely know have this much control over my emotions? I look out the window and see the familiar high buildings. We were finally in New York. I stare out the window and watch as the millions of lights dance in the night sky. New York is so beautiful at night.

"Damn, I didn't know you get this turned on by looking at buildings." Michael laughs. I still had a boner from the dream I had five minutes ago.

"Shut up." I whisper. There were still people sleeping.

The ground starts to get closer and closer to the plane until we finally land. Everyone gets there carry on luggage and start to exit the plane. We get off the plane into the cool airport. We walk towards luggage claim, and the floor erupted in screams. Fans were already piled by the luggage claim, waving and cheering for us. It's crazy how fans would literally do anything to see us. I go up to some of the fans and take pictures with them. I then remembered that I needed to text Ally that I landed. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted her, and she immediately texted back.

Ally: yay, I'm glad you landed safely. Can't wait to see you :)

Luke: can't wait to see you too