13

Ally's pov

"You did what!" Fred yelled, causing people to stare at us in the bar.

"Geez Fred, could you be any louder? All I did was kiss him." I said, taking a sip of tequila.

"Yeah, you kissed him. You kissed famous rockstar boy. How was it? Is he as good as kissing as he seems?" Fred asked, wiggling his eyebrows, which made me roll my eyes.

"It was fine, I guess. I mean it wasn't a long kiss. It only lasted about ten seconds. I stopped it before it could get any more heated."

"Oooh, my little Ally is dating a famous guy. You better lend me some money though. Working at this dump isn't really cutting it." Fred joked.

"We aren't dating, okay. Like I said, it was just a kiss. Besides, he probably doesn't like me like that."

"What do you mean? He kissed you back."

"He did, but I mean he could've kissed back because that's all he wanted from me. What if he only wants me for sex?" This is the only thing that I'm worried about.

"I doubt it. He seemed pretty into you when you guys were here. His friend also looked interested in you." Fred said, casually.

"What, which one?" I asked.

"I don't know his name, but he had blonde swoopy hair, and he was wearing a hat. He was staring at you a lot!" Fred exclaimed.

It was Michael. Michael was always staring at me. I noticed it when we met in the green room. His eyes were all over me. I also noticed this during the concert. I mean tried to not pay attention to him, and I thought that he had to be staring off into space, but it all makes sense. Does he like me?

"Hello, earth to Ally." Fred said, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about what you said. The guys name is Michael. He was staring at me every time I was around him." I confess.

"Damn, you have two boys after you. You should try and save one for me." Fred jokes.

"They're straight Fred." I laugh.

"Well what about the other two? The Asian one and the other blonde."

"Ashton and Calum? Pretty sure they're both straight. And Calum isn't Asian. I learned that the hard way from Mallory. She literally yelled at me when I called him Asian."

"Damnit. Well, at least you have two boys to choose from. If I were you, I would chose the Luke guy. He seems cool. The other dude seems all stalkerish." Fred explained.

"I'll choose whoever I want. Now go fix me another drink." I demand.

"Okay boss." He sighs, fixing me a drink.

I start reviewing everything that happened during the past four days. Michael gazing at me whenever he got the chance, me kissing Luke. I'm still surprised that I kissed him. He just looked so kissable with the street light radiating behind him. The kiss was amazing, way better than what I said to Fred. I wanted to just makeout with Luke in that parking lot, but I didn't allow myself. I'm just too scared that all he wants from me is sex, and I don't want to fall for that.

The Michael situation is also something I'm thinking about. It all happened when I had a dream about him, then he followed me on Instagram and Twitter, and now his eyes are all over me. He can't be into me. I mean I've barely talked to him, but that also doesn't explain why I had such a provocative dream about him. I'm not into him. Non of this makes sense. Why him, out of all the people, why him.