14

I sit at my desk, staring at the piles of paper in front of me. I'm too distracted to even focus on them. I keep thinking about the kiss, the kiss that happened a week ago.

I at first felt very confident about it. I was proud that I made the first move, and that he actually kissed back, but that all came crashing down. What if that was the wrong move?

We've only known each other for about two weeks, and I've already kissed him. He must think of me as a whore, or a groupie. Yeah, he kissed back, but what if he only did that for his own pleasure. He probably doesn't feel anything for me. He just sees me as a groupie, but a part of me doesn't believe that.

Would he give his groupie and their cousin front row tickets and backstage passes? Would he stay up for hours and hours just to have random conversations with a groupie? I have no fucking clue!

Why did I have to kiss him? Why couldn't I have hugged him? It's not like me to make the first move. It's not like me to fall for someone in under two weeks. What makes him different from all the other guys? Is it his amazing accent, his beautiful blonde hair, his mesmerizing blue eyes? Something about him just makes me melt, unlike any other guys.

"Ally, you've been staring at the papers like they'll do the work themselves." Jerry joked.

"Sorry, I'm just.."

"Distracted. What's going on?" He interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

"It's nothing important. I'm sorry , I'll get to work right now." I wasn't going to tell Jerry about my love life crisis.

"Okay. But if you need to get something off your mind, tell me, alright?"

"Sure thing."

I stare at the stack of papers and sigh. I can't let this go on any longer. I have to text Luke and talk about what happened that night.