20

The tour of Hollywood was really nice. We went to the Hollywood walk of fame , and a bunch of other places. We also went out to eat at this fancy restaurant. There was still a bunch of tension between Luke and I. There was a couple of times where we almost kissed, but we didn't. It frustrated me a little bit. It's like he's playing a game with me, like he's doing it on purpose.

We finally made it to Luke's house after touring Hollywood. His house was huge, which is what I expected. He helped unload my bags and brought them in. He unlocked the door, and I was greeted by bright lights and a bunch of expensive decor.

"Wow, your house is really nice." I said, taking in the beauty of it.

"Thank you." He says, casually.

There was pictures of the band lined up on the wall when you first enter. I looked at the first picture, which was a picture of all of them when they were younger.

"Oh wow, how old were you in this pic?" I asked.

"I was about fifteen." Luke says, he stood next to me, looking at the picture.

"Dang, you were really young, and really adorable." I admit.

"Thanks." He laughs. His hand lands on my hip, which causes me to flinch.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He says, quickly pulling away.

"No, no it's fine." I assure. I really wanted him to touch me. As a matter of fact, I wanted him. I have no idea what's gotten into me. Why am I so... horny?

"Here, I'll take your bags to your room." He says.

I walk up the spirally stairs and into a huge room. There was a king size bed centered between two paintings of a rose. A flat screen tv was hung on the wall in front of the bed. There was a guitar and a couch in the corner of the room.

"This is where you'll be staying for the next week and a half." Luke says.

I walk into the room and explore more. I opened a door that led to a nice size walk in closet. There was a couple of clothes in there, Luke's clothes I'm guessing. There was another door that was next to the closet's. That door led to the bathroom. The bathroom was the size of my apartments living room, which is a pretty big. After I was done exploring everything, I go back to the bed and plop myself on it.

"So I take it you like the place." Luke laughs, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, it's really nice, and big. I would never be able to live alone in such a big place." I scoot myself closer to him.

"It does get a little lonely sometimes, but that's why I gave the boys their own set of keys. That way they can come over whenever they want." Luke admits, looking down at the ground.

"I bet you guys hang out all the time. Wouldn't that get a little... annoying?" I ask.

"Sometimes. I mean we always do things to annoy each other, that's just how we are. I don't really mind it much. As long as I have company, I'm fine." Luke admits, staring into my eyes.

His eyes were hypnotizing. I felt myself slowly leaning in, or was he leaning in? We were getting closer and closer, until we were just centimeters away. I can feel his breath against my lips. We linger there for a couple of minutes, before Luke suddenly place his lips against mine. Chills ran all throughout my body, my mind racing with all the possibilities that could happen.

His hands traveled from the bed to my face, my hands resting on his thighs. His lips tasted sweet. I couldn't tell what the taste was, but all I knew was that it was sweet. This kiss lasted a lot longer than the one in New York.

Luke's hands were now in different positions. One was placed on the back of my head, while the other was placed on my upper thigh. I started to feel a familiar feeling, a feeling that I can't forget, lust. I wanted Luke right now, I wanted all of him. I wanted to take things a little bit further. I quickly broke away from the kiss and straddled his lap. He looks at me and smirks, kissing me quickly after.

The kiss went from nice and passionate to hot and steamy. His hands were all over my body, and mine were all over his. I had a gut feeling that we were going to go further than this. I slowly grind against him, moaning into the kiss. He smiles, pleased that he was able to get this reaction from me. He continues to kiss me, but stops to change our position. I was now laying on the bed, while he was hovering over me. He observes me, looking up and down my body. He bites his lips, and then kisses my forehead.

"It's pretty late, you should get some sleep. I have a lot of stuff planned for tomorrow. Goodnight Ally." He says, standing up from the bed, leaving me there.

"Oh, okay. Goodnight." I said, confused as to why he just stopped.

He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. I laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering what the hell just happened. We had such a heated make out session, and then he just gets up and leaves, like nothing happened at all. How could he do that?