17

Ally's pov

It's been a month since Luke and I admitted that we both liked each other. He's never really called me his girlfriend, but I feel like it's because he's scared of rushing things too much.

Talking to him has become a daily routine now. We would always talk when we get up, after work, and before we went to bed. We never skipped a day of talking. You would think that we would run out of things to talk about, but we never do. There's always something new to talk about, whether it's about his music, my job, anything. We literally had a two hour conversation about food, but most of our conversations were just filled with horrible flirting.

We've both became more comfortable with each other ever since we admitted that we both liked each other. I've told him more about my personal life, and so has he. He told me about some of the weird things him and the boys would do when they get bored, and a bunch of other crazy stuff. He told me a lot of things about the other guys, but most of it was about Michael. He spoke about past relationships that Michael had, and how they used him for fame or money. He also talked about problems that Michael had. He had a small drinking problem a couple of years ago, but he stopped when he got into a fight with Ashton. I was surprised that Luke was spilling so much about him.

"Wow, I never saw Michael as the alcoholic type." I said, trying to imagine Michael being an alcoholic.

"Yeah, it was really hard to deal with. He would get drunk after every show. There was a couple of times where I thought he died from alcohol poisoning, but thankfully he was alive." Luke explains.

"He's lucky to have amazing friends like you guys to look after him." I get up off my chair and start pacing around my apartment.

"Yeah." He pauses for a moment, a small laugh sliding out his mouth afterwards.

We talk on the phone four about two more hours. There was a small moment of silence, but I soon interrupted it.

"Come back to New York." I blurt out. I really miss him, and all I can think about is being wrapped in his arms.

"I wish I could love. We're still getting ready for our tour, and there's still a lot of other things that I have to do."

"Well, how about I fly down there then?" I ask.

"Wait, that's actually a good idea."

"Yeah, I mean it would only be fair. You flew up to New York, so now I fly down to Los Angeles."

There was a long pause, but he finally answered.

"I'm still pretty busy, but you could come down here two weeks before we go on tour. I'll buy your plane tickets." I can hear him shuffling around, and the sound of a keyboard.

"Wait we're  actually doing this?" I asked. Surprised that he's actually considering this.

"Hell yeah. I've been wanting to see you ever since we left New York, and now I get to see you for a whole two weeks."

"Okay, but I don't want you to pay for everything. I can pay for the plane and a hotel."

"Hotel? I was thinking that you could stay at my place."

"Really? You want me to stay at your place?"

"Yeah, Of course. Maybe then we could finish what we started the night before I left." Luke said. I can just picture him smirking on the other side of the phone. The thought of doing that also makes me smirk.

"Luke, I'm not gonna stay at your place just so we could.. you know." I lied. I would love to pick things up from where we started, but I can't seem too desperate. I want to play things safe.

"I know, I know, it was just a joke. I just want us to spend time together."

It's starting to get later and later. I sit on the couch and watch the sun slowly set. Luke is still on the line, rambling about random things.

"Hey, I think I'm going to get ready for bed. I have work early in the morning." I interrupt.

"Awww, stay on for ten more minutes?" He asks.

"Luke, we've been talking for about four hours. Plus I'm getting tired." I yawn.

"Fine, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, goodnight Luke."

"Goodnight Ally." His voice was really deep.

He hung up the phone and I went to get ready for bed. I'll be getting ready for bed in his house in two weeks. I'll be sleeping in his bed in two weeks. I'll be in Luke's house in two weeks. Things are happening so fast, and it seems so unreal. How did some average girl like me end up with a guy like him?