34

Ally's pov

The plane ride was hell. I cried and slept the whole way to New York. The people who sat next to me probably thought I was insane. Once I arrived in New York, I called an Uber and went to the bar that my best friend worked at. Fred doesn't know what happened. He doesn't know that I'm a cheater, a user, a liar.

I get into the bar that's filled with people, more than usual actually. I walk up to the bar to find Fred talking to some guy. Fred stops his conversation and rushes over to me once he saw me.

"Ally, bitch I missed yo... oh girl you look horrible! What the fuck happened to you." He yelled.

"I cheated." I blurted out, tears rolling down my face.

"You what?" Fred asked.

"I fucking cheated! I cheated on Luke with his best friend, I lied to Luke about loving him, I fucked up!" I cried into his arms.

Fred held onto me and hugged me. He rubbed my back as I sobbed into his shoulder. I'm pretty sure everyone is probably staring at us like we're crazy, but I honestly don't care at this point. Fred pulls back from the hug and holds onto my shoulder.

"Stay right there Ally, I'll be right back." He says.

He runs over to the bar and talks to another bar tender. He points towards me and the girl shakes her head. He then runs back to me and takes me outside in the back. The street light beamed down on Fred and I. I shiver from the gust of wind that flew past us. It's usually not as cold in September, but this night was really cold.

"So, what the hell happened?" Fred asked.

"Well, you know about the whole love thing, well pretty much I've been feeling so bad about lying to Luke and saying that I loved him when I didn't. I couldn't live with the relationship being one sided, so I was thinking about breaking up with him. Then, he threw me this huge going away party, and I got upset, and I started talking to Michael, and next thing you know we are making love in the guess bed room, and Luke walked in." I explained.

"So, you lied to Luke about loving him, and instead of just telling him that you made a mistake, you fucked his best friend?" Fred said.

"No! No that's not it Fred!" I cried.

"Well that's what it sounds like." He says.

"Fred, I didn't come all this way for you to tell me that I fucked up. I know that I fucked up. I came her for to comfort me and help me." My face started to get colder and colder the longer we stayed outside.

"Ally.. I'm sorry, but you fucked up sweaty. I still love you, don't get me wrong, but you fucked up. Your whole relationship was rushed. You met for ten minutes, and then you slept at his mansion for a week and half after knowing him for two months."

I sometimes forget how brutally honest Fred is. I mean sometimes his honesty is great, but this isn't what I need to hear.

"I know that everything was rushed, I know. I just wish I could redo everything, or that we just never met." I cried. I've cried so much in the past couple hours, that I'm surprised I still have tears left to cry.

"Come here, bring it in." Fred says, opening his arms.

I ran into his arms and rested my head on his chest. I cried into his arms again. I fucked up everything. I ruined her relationship with Luke, and I ruined his relationship with Michael.