45

Luke's pov

She's all I ever think about from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. I'm falling in love with her all over again. Forgiving her was something I would've done a long time ago, but I was going through a lot of things.

Everyone, including my parents, are telling me that I shouldn't have forgiven her, but they don't understand. Even after all the crappy shit she's done to me, I'm still madly in love with her. Yes, I was very heartbroken when all of it happened, I was even a little mad, but my love for her overpowers everything.

The boys and I flew back to Australia for Christmas break, visiting our families and old friends. My family had a lot to say about Ally, so did Michael's parents. They still believe that Ally was the one who submitted the note, even after Fred came out and admitted that he did it. I myself even tried to convince them that Ally didn't do it, but they won't listen.

"You're not thinking about getting back with that girl, are you?" My mom asked.

"Mom, she's a good person."

"Good person? She cheated on you. How could you think about getting back with someone who cheated on you like that." My dad interjected.

"I know, I know. What she did was wrong, but even after that, I still have feelings for her. It's crazy, I know." I confessed.

"You're crazy Alright. You have to protect your heart Luke. I don't want you to have to go through something like that again." My mom said.

"I know you guys are just looking out for me, but I can handle it. Things turned out bad because we rushed everything. I'm planning on taking everything slow, and then pushing things further when the time is right." I explained.

My mother gave me a worried look and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I love you and I support your decisions, just please protect your heart Luke." My mom said.

"I will mom." I smiled.

"Okay, enough of this love talk. Let's spend time with family now." My dad says.

I spent the rest of the day bonding with my family. I haven't seen them in over six months. It's sometimes hard being away from family. There's times where you need them, but they're thousands and thousands of miles away. I always learn a lot of new things about my brothers when I visit. They always have new stories to tell. They too don't really care for Ally, but they both agreed that she was hot. Ben told me that I shouldn't waist my time on Ally, and that I should just move on. I want to take his advice, but I can't. I wish I could move on, but I'm still in love with her.

The day slowly starts to come to an end. We just got finished eating dinner. I helped my mom clean up the table and wash the dishes. Everyone else went to the living room and started watching tv. My mom and I joined them after we were done cleaning. We watched tv and talked until it was late at night. We all said our good nights and headed off to bed.

I laid in my bed, looking up at the ceiling. It feels so weird sleeping in my old room. I close my eyes, trying to get some sleep, but the jet lag is keeping me up. I turn towards my phone, debating whether or not I should text Ally. I would love to talk to her, but I'm pretty sure she's fast asleep. Before I could turn back around, my phone goes off. I quickly grab it, thinking it's Ally. My smile slowly disappeared when I realized it was my management texting us in the group chat that we have.

Modest management: Great news boys! You guys have been chosen to preform live on New Year's Eve on Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve down in time square. Your plane tickets have already been bought, and you guys will be leaving Australia on the 28th. Congrats guys!

I jumped out of bed as I read the great news. We've been chosen to preform on New Year's Eve, in time square, in-front of millions of people. I wanted to run through the house and tell everyone about the amazing news, but I'm pretty sure everyone is asleep by now. It'll be our first time playing on New Year's Eve. I can't believe that this band has come this far.

I sat on the side of my bed, still energetic from the great news I've gotten. It wasn't until now that I realized something. Ally lives in New York. I could see Ally again. The last time I saw her was about five months ago, and things didn't turn out great, but now things are fixed between us. I laid back down in bed, gazing up at the ceiling. I'll finally get to see her again. I can restart things between us. Maybe things might turn out the way it should've been. Maybe we could be together again.