29

Ally's pov

It's been three days since Luke confessed his love to me, and that I lied to him. Things have been so different ever since he told me he loved me. Luke has been very touchy and lovey with me. We had sex everyday, sometimes twice a day. He finally told all of his fans that we were dating. Most of them already knew, but others were still speculating.

I've seen myself on almost every social media news platform. TMZ talked about our relationship. Some of the people from TMZ found Luke and I cute, but only two of them didn't. One of them said that I seemed like a bitch, while the other said that they felt that I'm just using him, but neither of that's true. I mean, I am a bitch for lying to Luke, but what else was I supposed to do? How was I supposed to know how I felt about him in under five seconds?

Fred called me immediately after he saw the report from TMZ. He freaked out until I told him everything. He fussed at me for lying to Luke. Fred told me that I was using him for his fame. He even went as far as comparing me to my ex who used me. I never used Luke for his fame. As a matter of fact, I never really cared about the fame. I was only surprised that someone who's as famous as him would fall in love with me, but that was the only time I ever thought about his fame. I never used Luke at all.

What made me fly from New York to Los Angeles to stay with a guy I've only known for a month? Why did I come here in the first place? I may have liked Luke at that moment, but liking someone doesn't explain why I would fly out of state to stay with them.

This is all just too much. If only I could turn back time and tell Luke how I actually feel. I mean I could tell him now, but it would just hurt him too much. I need to find a way to tell him that I don't like him, or try to get him to not like me.

I felt the bed dip down next to me, and a pair of hands snake around my side.

"Hey babe." Luke whispers in my ear. He starts leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

I turn around and face a smiling Luke.

"Hey Luke." I smile.

"You're eyes are so beautiful. They're like dark blue diamonds." He compliments, moving my hair out of my face so he can see my eyes.

"And your eyes are like the ocean." I said, which is true. Luke has really pretty light blue eyes that are like the ocean.

We both lay in bed, staring at each other. I can tell that minutes from now we would be naked and making out.

"Wow, it's so crazy what we've become. I mean first we were strangers who met at a bar, and now we're dating." He laughs.

"It's not that crazy, Luke. I mean there's a bunch of people who meet at a bar and end up dating." I explain.

"Well, Yeah, but look at us. You're an accountant from New York, while I'm this famous rock star who tours around the world. Usually this would never happen, but it did."

"So, you're saying a famous person like you should never date someone like me?"

"No, no that's not what I'm saying at all, Ally." He says, sitting up and giving me a puzzling look.

"I'm sorry Luke. I didn't mean to snap like that. I'm just... tired." I really didn't mean to snap at him the way I did, and I honestly feel really bad.

"It's fine babe, just go and take a nap. I'll lay here with you if you want." He suggests.

"Yeah, that's fine." We both lay in the bed, cuddling with each other.

He kisses my forehead and then my neck. His hands start to move lower, but they stop as soon as he gets to my butt. He places his hands back to where they were before and kisses the back of my neck again.

"Sleep tight love." He says, his accent peeking through.

I lay in the bed, thinking about all the ways I could tell Luke. I could easily tell him right now, but I just can't. I can't bring myself to telling him. Luke is too nice and caring to have to deal with this. Why did I have to do this to him? Why did I have to lie to him?

A/N
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been dealing with school and school work, and I just haven't had time to update. I'll be updating more now, and I'm also sorry if these chapters are getting shittier and shittier. Thanks to all of you guys who have been reading since I put out the first chapter, and to the people who are just now reading.