32

He pushed me onto the bed and stared at me. He bit his lips before he ripped his shirt off and crawled on top of me. He reconnected his lips onto mine, kissing me harder than before. Our clothes fly in different directions as we continue to make out.

We both lay there trying to catch our breathes. He leans over and kisses me one more time before he starts to get dressed.

"Ally, there you ar...." the door swings open.

Luke walks into the room, stopping once he saw Michael and I in bed. I quickly got out of bed and started to get dress, Michael doing the same. Luke looked at both of us in disgust.

"What the actual fuck are you doing!" He yells.

"Luke, wait... I can explain?" I quickly threw on my shirt and my jeans.

"Explain what, that you just fucked my best friend?" He screams.

"No, I mean... Luke.." I try to say something, but nothing would come out.

"Everything just kind of happened between Michael and I." I finally explained.

"How could you do this to me Ally? After everything I gave you, after everything I've done, and you repaid me with this?" He points at us.

"And you, how could you do this? You said that you didn't want her, and I trusted you." He said pointing at Michael.

"I didn't at first, but I just.." Michael tried to explain but nothing came out.

"You just what? You just what Michael? Realized that you actually liked her and decided to just fuck her behind my back. I trusted you, and you made me feel so bad about keeping you away from her, but now I regret letting you near her."

I stood there confused as to what was happening. Did Michael have a crush on me before, and did Luke know about it?

"No, look it just all happened, okay!" Michael tried to explain.

"It just happened, huh? Well you could've fucking stopped it! You told me that you didn't want her, you said that you didn't like her, but you obviously fucking do since you fucked her. I can't believe you. My best friend, my best fucking friend fucked my girlfriend." Luke complains. You can see the hurt in his eyes.

"Luke... I'm so sor..."

"Oh no you're not, Ally! You're not sorry at all. How could you do this? You said you loved me, but you fucking lied. Why did you fucking lie to me?" His eyes started to water. I just stood there, unable to say anything.

"Luke, don't get mad at her, it was my fault." Michael steps in.

"I kissed her first, I made the first move, so get mad at me, not her."

"Okay, and? She still fucked you, that doesn't change anything. You know what, I don't even know why I'm still in here. Fuck both of you!" Luke screams.

He storms out the room, slamming the door behind him. My body starts to shake as tears stream down my face. Michael stands there, shaking his head. He looked at me, and then at the door, debating who to go to. He turns towards me and holds my hand.

"Hey, listen. I'm going to fix this, okay. I'm going to fix all of this." He assures me.

"You can't. There's no way you can fix this. He hates me, he hates us." I cried.

"Ally, if he loves you as much as he says, he'll be able to forgive you."

"What about you?" I asked. Michael stands there for a little while.

"I don't know about me, but all that matters is that things between you two are fixed." Michael says.

He leans in to kiss my forehead, but I quickly pull back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm going to go talk to Luke now." He says.

Michael leaves the room, leaving me all by myself. Tears stream down my face like a waterfall. I can't believed I screwed up. Luke is never going to forgive me, no matter how much he loves me, he'll never forgive me for what I've done.