27

Ally's pov

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, looking for something to make for breakfast. Luke is still asleep, so I decided that I could make something for him, since he made breakfast for me the past three days. I found a box of pancake mix and made that. The house was too quiet, so I played some music, but not loud enough to wake up Luke. I put my playlist on shuffle. Heartbreak Girl came on. I sung along, using the spatula as a microphone.

I dedicate this song to you
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl

I continue making the pancakes when I felt a presence in the kitchen. I turn around to find a shirtless Luke leaning against the wall.

"Seems like someone's a fan." He smirks. His voice was very husky, his accent was also deep.

I hid my face behind my hands, embarrassed that he witnessed that.

"You weren't supposed to see that. Also did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No, you didn't. I woke up from this stupid headache." He says.

"Right, you were pretty drunk last night." I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm totally regretting that now." He walks over and hugs me from behind.

I feel his cool chest against my back. My body warms up even though his touch was cool. His arms wrap around me as he watches me cook. His scent is intoxicating and hypnotizing. I closed my eyes and stood there, taking in the moment. Oh how I would love to wake up to this every morning. He lets go of me and leans against the counter. I finished making the pancakes and handed them to him.

"Thank you, beautiful." He kisses my forehead.

"So, I thought that maybe today can be a chill day, since I'm kinda hungover from last night." Luke says, taking a bite of his pancake.

"That's fine with me. We can just watch a movie, order pizza, lounge around." I suggest.

"Yeah, that seems fun."

We finished our breakfast and then met up in the living room. Luke turns on the tv and goes onto Netflix.

"Here, you can pick out the movie." He says, handing me the tv remote.

I search through the different genres of movies, wondering which one I would like to see. I couldn't really find a movie that I was interested in, so I just picked a random one. The movie starts, so we both sat on the couch. Luke grabbed a blanket and placed it over both of us.

We watched the movie for a couple of minutes, but soon stopped paying attention once we realized it wasn't interesting.

"So, how are you enjoying everything so far?" Luke asks.

"It's great. Los Angeles is amazing, your friends are so nice, just everything about here is amazing." I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed everything. Listen, I know that we just started dating two days ago, and our relationship is based off of rushing stuff, so I might as well just ask."

I looked at Luke, confused as to what he's getting at.

"Ally, would you like to move in with me?" He asks.

Move in with him. He wants me to move in with him. A part of me would love to move in with him, but then the other part of me is telling me that this is completely ridiculous. We've known each other for almost two months, we've been dating for two days, and he already wants me to move in. I thought that we were rushing things when we had sex, but this is beats that.