35

Luke's pov

I leave in a couple of hours to go on tour for our new album that we just released. I haven't talked to Michael at all ever since the incident, but now I'm going to be stuck with him for about four months. I could just ignore him the whole entire time, but then Ashton and Calum would want to know why.

Ashton and Calum doesn't know about what happened, or at least they haven't told me they know. Ashton would probably just rub in my face that he was right about the relationship. Calum would be the only one who would actually try and help. Either way, I just don't want the situation to be brought up around me.

Thinking about her, and everything that happened makes me sick. It's been five days, and I can hardly eat. Almost every room in this house has some sort of memory of her. The living room, the kitchen, the backyard, the guest room, my bedroom, it all holds a memory of Ally and I hate it. I can't go anywhere in this house without being reminded of her.

I start cleaning up my house, blasting music throughout it to stop the haunting silence. Parts of the house still reeks of beer from a couple of nights ago. Nothing was really dirty, except for the guest room, but I couldn't bother to clean it. I know I have to clean the room sometime, but now isn't the time. I go into my room and finish packing the rest of my stuff. I've previously packed a couple of clothes, but I lost the motivation to.

I threw a bunch of clothes into my suitcase , not bothering to try and make it neat. I hum along to the music that's still blasting throughout the house. I packed everything I needed, except for my leather jacket. I search through my closet for the jacket, but it's nowhere to be found. I go downstairs to see if it's anywhere down there, but it's not. I search in the other spare rooms for the jacket, but have no luck at finding it. The only room left to search was the guest room, the room that I didn't want to go into. A part of me thought that I should just leave the jacket home, but I can't.

I stand in front of the door to the guest room. I take a deep breath before entering the room. I'm instantly hit with a cool breeze and the aroma of her perfume. The bed that she slept in still hasn't been made. The room still has her scent attached to it. The memory of betrayal still lies in this room. The ghost of her is in this room, haunting me, taunting me. I ignore it, remembering that I'm only in here for the jacket.

I walk into the closet to find the jacket, which is hanging right next to a small piece of black clothing. The piece of clothing was way to small to be mine. I picked it up and examined it to see what it was, but immediately regretted once I knew. It was Ally's strapless black romper, the one she wore to our concert in New York. She left it here, hanging in my closet. What am I supposed to do with it? Do I leave it here, do I send it back to her, do I burn it? I feel the tears swarm to my eyes. I quickly threw down the romper and grabbed my jacket. I left the room and slammed the door behind me.

The tears that were once in my eyes are now gone. My breathing finally went back to normal as I exited the room. I walk to the room and shove the jacket into the suitcase. I'm finally done packing. I turn off the music and gather all of my bags as I call Jeffry to come pick me up. He gets to my house in about ten minutes, greeting me when I open the trunk to put my bags in.

"So, hows your day Mr. Hemmings?" Jeffry asks.

"It's been great." I lied.

"How's that Ally girl? Did she go back home?" He asks.

"She's back in New York." I answered sharply.

"Ah, she seems like a really nice girl, and the right match for you." Jeffry continues.

I didn't answer Jeffry's comment. I felt bad for being rude, but I really couldn't talk about her. I finally let out a small "Yeah" after I plugged in my earbuds.

I stared out the window and watched as the world quickly passed by us. The music somehow managed to match the scenery of outside, which was dark and gloomy. It started to rain as soon as we got onto the highway. It's 5, which means that there's going to be terrible traffic, which also means it'll take about an hour to get to the airport. I start to feel my eyes getting heavy as I stare out the windows. I slowly start to doze off as I stare at the water droplets falling down the side of the window.