30

I have two days until I leave Luke's house. Within these two days, I need to get Luke to break up with me somehow. I could just tell him the truth, but I don't wanna be the one to break his heart again. I would rather have him break up with me now, because I don't think that I would be able to keep faking when I'm back in New York.

I feel so guilty about faking everything. He seems so happy and so in love with me, and here I am just playing with his heart. I should've told him that night that I didn't love him, that all of this was a mistake, that I shouldn't have taken the trip here. Luke and I have made so many memories in two months, and I don't regret those memories. In fact I cherish each and every moment we spent together. I just can't deal with the fact that I don't feel the same as he do.

There's a knock on the door and I tell the person to come in. It was Luke, who had something behind his back.

"Close your eyes, Ally." He smiles.

"Why?" I questioned, curious as to what he's doing.

"Please just close your eyes." He whines like a kid.

I laughed and closed my eyes. I hear his foot steps get closer and closer to me. I can soon feel his hands brush against my arm. He moves my hair to the side and I feel a cool sensations around my neck. I open my eyes and peer down to see a necklace hanging from my neck. It was a silver chain with his ring on it.

"Aww, what is this for?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just thought I should give you something." He smiles.

"Thanks, Luke." I stand up and give him a hug. He stares down at me and then frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"You leave in two days. It feels like you've only been here for three days." His arms are still around my waist.

"I know, but hey, we could always FaceTime, and call, and text." I assure.

"Yeah, but it's not the same as having you with me." He pulls me in closer, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"You'll be able to visit me I'm pretty sure."

"I guess I can during the American part of the tour, but what am I going to do when we go to Europe, Japan, and Australia. I wish you could just tour with us." He pouts.

"Don't be sad Luke. We might not be able to hangout, but just imagine all the time we can spend together once you get back." I said, trying to cheer him up. It hurts me saying this knowing that I'm trying to break up with him before I leave Los Angeles.

"You know I love you, like a lot." He smiles.

"Love you too." I smile.

He leans in and kiss me. I can't help but stand there and regret all of this. Why don't I love him? What happened to all the feelings I had for him? I used to get so excited when he would text me. I would literally squeal anytime his name would pop on my phone.

"Hey, how would you like to have a little going away party tomorrow? I'll invite the boys and a couple of friends, and we'll just make your last night here the best one yet." Luke suggests as he pulls away from the kiss.

"Yeah, that seems like it would be fun."

"Alright, I'll call everyone tonight and tell them. Damn, I'm gonna miss you so much." He pulls me in for another hug.

I rest my head on his chest. I can feel his heart beat pound against my head. It's crazy how I can make him feel this way. It's sad that I don't feel the same.