9

Ally's pov

Today is the day of the concert. I stayed up all last night doing research on the band. I've listened to all of their old and recent music. I fell in love with their newest album. I learned about everyone else in the band and what they did.

I get to finally see Luke and hangout with him today, well with the presence of Mallory, and the other guys in the band. She still doesn't know about the tickets. I told her mom that I was going to surprise her with tickets, that way she didn't buy them. Mallory has been complaining nonstop about it. She texts me begging for me to ask Luke for tickets, but I keep telling her over and over that I won't use him like that. Little does she know that he offered us front row tickets, and we get to hang backstage with them before and after the show. She's literally going to die when she finds out.

Ally: hey Mallory, you wanna hangout today?

She takes a while to respond, but she finally types back.

Mallory: I mean it's not like I have anything to do. I could be going to a 5SOS concert, but someone didn't want to buy me tickets.

I can just hear the sass through that text.

Ally: whatever, go ahead and get dressed. Wear something nice, but not too nice. I'm thinking about bringing you out to eat at one of these fancy restaurants by my apartment complex.

Mallory: okie dokie

I put my phone on the charger and take a quick shower. I dried my hair and wrapped a towel around my body. I look through my closet thoroughly, making sure to find an outfit that would impress Luke. The last time he saw me was at a bar. I was just wearing blue jeans and a New York Yankees baseball shirt.

I pushed through a bunch of clothes until I found a black strapless romper. The romper was pretty basic, but it really complements me. I always get a lot of stares from guys when I wear this, so I thought it would be a perfect look. I get dressed and start my makeup. I'm not a fan of caking my face in makeup. I mostly only put on foundation, concealer and mascara. I was done applying everything within ten minutes. I go through my jewelry and pick out a pair of silver hoop earrings and a silver choker. I then found a cute pair of wedges that would complete the whole look. I look at the mirror and touched up my mascara. I didn't do anything with my hair because I like the way it looks when it's naturally wavy.

I get into my car and drive to my cousins house, which is about a thirty minute drive. I arrive at her house to see her and her mom sitting on the porch. Mallory was wearing ripped jeans with a nice blue blouse. She had a full face of makeup, and she curled her hair. Her whole outfit made her seem like she was 18. She kissed her mom goodbye and jumped into the car.

"What happened to not wearing something too nice?" Mallory asked, inspecting my outfit.

"I don't want you to outshine me." I joke.

"So, what restaurant are we going to?" She asks, staring out the window.

"You'll see."

The venue is about an hour away from her house, an hour and a half if there's traffic. Mallory questioned why it was taking so long, but I never answered her. We finally arrived at the venue, and I find a parking space that was a little ways away from it so she wouldn't see where we were.

"What type of fancy restaurant is around here?" She asks.

"A type that has live music." I say, handing her a printed out ticket for the concert.

She examines the paper and immediately erupts in squeals when she sees where we are.

"Holy fudge balls we are actually going to see them, in the front row! We are seeing 5 seconds of summer, I can't believe it! I thought you said you were t going to use him like that?" She asked. Her voice was really high from her excitement.