19

Flying is something that I don't do a lot. I never really traveled on my own because of work, and because I never had the urge to. I've been on planes before, back when I was little that is. My parents used to travel when I was younger, but they stopped when they got older. They still travel sometimes, but not as much as they used to. Thinking about my parents made me realize that I never told them about Luke. I haven't told them about the whole ordeal.

Both of my parents moved out to live on the mountains in Tennessee once I graduated college. I've haven't really visited them, which is something that I should do. I also haven't really talked to them either. It's not like I have a bad relationship with them. I've always been really close to my parents, especially since I was their only child, but it's just that I don't really keep in touch with a lot of people. I never really text people, especially not as much as I do with Luke. I've never talked to someone for so long. We've talked almost everyday for a whole month and a half, never running out of things to talk about.

I stare out the window, watching all the different clouds pass underneath us. I have two more hours until I land. Two more hours until I see Luke. I start to feel more and more nervous the closer I get to seeing him. The last time I saw him was when I kissed him on his birthday. That was the last memory that I have of seeing him. We've talked about the kiss over the phone, but I still feel like it would be awkward. What if he only wanted me to come over so we could hook up? I mean I wouldn't be against that, but I would be upset if that's all he wanted from me. I doubt that that's all he wants, but the thought's still there.

An hour until I land and see Luke. My nervousness passes and now I'm very excited. I get to see him again, and make more memories with him. I get to hangout with him for a week and a half. So many things could happen in that amount of time. I mean I kissed Luke within four days, who knows what would happen in a week and a half.

The plane finally lands at LAX. My heart starts to pound out of my chest. This is really happening. All of this is real. I text Luke and told him that I landed. He texted back and told me that he's by the exit right where baggage claim is. He got here an hour before my plane landed.

I walk to baggage claim, which was far away from the gate that I got off at. I had to wait about ten minutes before our bags came. I finally got my bags and started to walk towards the exit.

Luke said that he was inside right next to the exit. I looked around, searching for a tall man with blonde curly hair, and possibly a leather jacket. I was surprised when I spotted him, wearing sweatpants and a band tee shirt. How can someone manage to look so hot in just sweatpants and a tee shirt.

I start to make my way to him. He still hasn't noticed that I was near him. He was too busy on his phone. It wasn't until I was about fifteen feet in front of him that he noticed me. A smile instantly spread across his face as he darts towards me.

"Ally!" He yells as he picks me up and spins me around.

This completely catches me off guard. His gesture makes it seem like we've known each other for so much longer than a month. He finally places me on the ground and stares into my eyes. His blue eyes glistened in the light. Oh how I could easily kiss him right here and now. I wanted to kiss him, but I stopped myself.

"I'm so happy to see you." I said, interrupting the intense staring we were doing, and giving him another hug.

"I am too. You look very beautiful by the way." He smiles, staring down at me.

I was only wearing leggings and a long-sleeve shirt. My hair was also in a messy bun.

"Thanks, you look good too." I laugh.

"Here. How about I help you with your bags." He says, as he takes my bags.

He walks me out to the black SUV that was waiting outside. Paparazzi was also waiting outside of the airport. A bunch of lights started flashing as a crowd of people start yelling.

"Luke Hemmings, who is the girl that you have with you?" One of them asks.

Luke didn't answer him. He placed my bags into the car and opened the door so I could get in. We drove off as soon as Luke got in the car.

"I'm sorry about that. I tried my best to not draw out paparazzi, but I guess someone saw me." He apologized.

"It's fine. I was kinda expecting it since you're pretty famous and all." I laughed.

"So, how was your flight." He asks. His Australian accent was audible through that sentence. It's sometimes hard to hear it, but other times it quite obvious.

"It was great. I mostly watched Netflix, or listened to music on the flight."

He stared at me, smiling. I stare back at him, looking back and forward between his eyes and lips. I've never felt this sexually frustrated in forever. All I wanted to do was attach my lips to his, but I can't. I can tell that he feels the same. I can feel his eyes looking down at me, hungrily. He licked his lips and bit them, which turned me on even more. There was so much sexual tension between us.

"Do any Of you guys want something to eat?" The driver asked, which took us both out of our sexual staring contest.

"Um, no thanks." Luke says.

"Do you want anything Ally?" He asks.

"No, I'm fine." I said, even though I was a little hungry.

"By the way, this is my driver Jeffry. He drives me and the boys around. Jeffry, this is Ally." Luke introduces.

"Nice to meet you." I smile, looking into the mirror hanging in the middle of the car.

"Nice to meet you too." Jeffry says, smiling back at me.

I sit back in my chair, looking out the window, trying to get all the dirty thoughts out of my head. I can still feel Luke's eyes on me.

"So, what are our plans today?" I asked, trying to get rid of all of the sexual tension.

"Oh, well I didn't really plan anything cause I thought you would be tired, but I could take you around Hollywood if you want." He says.

"Yeah that would be fine." I said.

"Jeffrey, can you please take us to Hollywood?" Luke asks.

"Sure thing." He says.

I look back out the window, looking at the beautiful California sky. I soon feel Luke's arm around my shoulder. I look at him and he smiles down at me. I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder.